PanPikus

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Popster Is Born 15,714
On 10/5/2024 at 12:55 PM, BenG said:
  Hide contents

I think this is a huge problem. A lot of people don’t get it. They think Joker was just killed off and didn’t get that the actual Joker was born.

Spoiler alert

GP representative had to explain it to me :dead:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 17,466
On 10/5/2024 at 12:58 PM, nydedan said:

Terrible cinemascore often occurs when the ending of a movie p*sses off its audience because they will score the movie right after the ending. I bet if you poll them several days later their reactions would be softer

i think terrible cinemascore here is because incels didn't expect musical

At this point I'm afraid she won't even release the Harlequin concert, tbh. Even though we fans know that the album is its own thing outside of the film, the general public probably thinks it's just a normal soundtrack.

The fact that she hasn't made a single post about the movie in the last few days says a lot. 

ARTPOPster 1,279
On 10/5/2024 at 12:58 PM, nydedan said:

Terrible cinemascore often occurs when the ending of a movie p*sses off its audience because they will score the movie right after the ending. I bet if you poll them several days later their reactions would be softer

I think people are more annoyed by the music than the ending of the movie and the lack of story

some people didn't even see the end of the movie, they left before the end

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 45,057
On 10/5/2024 at 12:02 PM, danwasd said:

GP representative had to explain it to me :dead:

Spoiler

It was too subtle. It’s not clear that the killer used the shiv to cut his own mouth to give the Joker smile.

Telling a joke, killing someone, Joker smile. The last item was not obvious enough to execute the idea imo.

• thanks 3

A Popster Is Born 17,466

i think only weird format is HAC, like you would expect this kind of song to be all over that format and now POP might pass it :rip: 

Popster to Popster 4,559
On 10/5/2024 at 6:17 AM, Adarsh said:

I just hope Gaga hasn’t been pulling a Cher behind the scenes by rejecting good roles.

Did you guys know Cher was offered Thelma & Louise, Chicago, Fatal Attraction, Tootsie, The Bridges of Madison County and even The Addams Family :dead: Many of the actresses who took these roles were nominated and even won Oscars :dead:

I think Gaga will only take roles she believes in and wants to do though. So maybe? :bigbird:

• paws up 1