Charts Discussion : DISEASE out now!

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 12,934
On 10/28/2024 at 12:57 PM, Matteo said:

Crazy that we got a bless from that huge tiktok account full of 20M videos but Disease one is tanking with less than 100k views 

Time to throw chart success in the trash bin this era and just enjoy good music :icant:

We will get enough dopamine from the DWAS updates anyway

• paws up 1

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popster This Way 636
On 10/28/2024 at 12:37 PM, Emi said:

US monster are a week close to the Presidential Election

what do you think? who is winning?

From an outsider's perspective: it's a 50/50.

Trump is a buffon, and 2/3 of America knows it, but Harris is moving right in her campaign and is starting to alienate voters, who were interested in voting for right from the get go.

Her positions on the genocide in Gaza are DEEPLY unpopular within the Democrats (almost 3/4 think there should be an arms emergo within the democrats, even more than 50% of the republicans think there should be). She held a political rally with the Native American association of Democrats where she got boo'd and heckled continously for her positions on Gaza. 

She also blundered on LGBTQ+ rights recently, after she was specifically asked about healthcare access for trans people, where she gave an non-descript cop-out answer, in order to appease a anti-trans, usually Republican but now pro-Harris lobby group.

Right after that interview, official polling came out that 61% of Americans think trans people are discriminated against (for reference: less Americans thought black people were discriminated against at the height of the segregation era!!!!!) and deserve access to gender-specific healthcare. The same poll also said that the majority of Americans think that Anti-LGBTQ+ rhethoric from political ads has gotten toxic & abusive and that making concessions to Anti-lgbtq+ activism/harping on Anti-LGBTQ+ rhethoric makes people want to politically disengage.

For the first time in history, a critical approach to Israel/weapon exports and recognizing that Anti-LGBTQ+ rhetoric is bad are both popular (BIPARTISAN) opinions in the USA, but Kamala is failing to capitalize on that. I still think she's gonna win, but she's making it way more challenging for herself than it needs to be. 

Edited by Supersonic
  • thanks 1

Popstanne 6,654

The fact she did tones of nice TikTok videos for Haus Labs but nothing for this new single that needed this kind of promo the most.

• sad 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,808
On 10/28/2024 at 12:57 PM, Matteo said:

Crazy that we got a bless from that huge tiktok account full of 20M videos but Disease one is tanking with less than 100k views 

They used some unknown tv show  no1currs

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,590
On 10/28/2024 at 1:16 PM, PanPikus said:

They used some unknown tv show  no1currs

False. The post before is from the same show and it has 1,7M likes and over 7M views 

• shook 1

ARTPOPster 1,498

I don't even care about the chart performance, I just want her to release the video and do some fun promos so I can have something to enjoy this era.:nicki_scream:

I still believe the promo will come sooner or later.

• paws up 1