Charts Discussion : DISEASE out now!

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 15,714
On 10/5/2024 at 11:16 AM, OreoÀDeux said:

Yeah that would elevate the song even more. According to Variety she used an electric guitar on the performance at the secret taping so maybe we'll get that there? 

I only hope the performance is not Dive Bar Tour 2.0 :dead:

• thanks 1

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARTPOPster 1,914

actually at this point with 30% RT, D cinemascore, and bomb boxoffice JFAD is becoming more and more iconic. at least it flops loudly and everyone is talking about it. :icant:

I believe in several days we will see more people start to say "it's actually not that bad". and I'll not be surprised when it still receives Oscar noms

• paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • lol 16
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 14,385
On 10/5/2024 at 3:20 PM, nydedan said:

actually at this point with 30% RT, D cinemascore, and bomb boxoffice JFAD is becoming more and more iconic. at least it flops loudly and everyone is talking about it. :icant:

I believe in several days we will see more people start to say "it's actually not that bad". and I'll not be surprised when it still receives Oscar noms

True. The only thing worse than a flop is a flop no one is talking about.

• paws up 6

Popstanne 5,781
On 10/5/2024 at 1:37 PM, ViviLittleM said:

I think this will become another 100M streamed track on Spotify in the long run, and we'll take it for this masterpiece :applause:

Unlikely unless somehow it goes semi viral

A Popster Is Born 12,760
On 10/5/2024 at 11:53 AM, Adarsh said:

True. The only thing worse than a flop is a flop no one is talking about.

Go hard or go home indeed :telephone:

ARTPOPster 1,914
On 10/5/2024 at 4:56 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Is anyone noticing that years ending in 8, 9, 0, and 1 tend to go excellent-okay for Gaga and years ending in 3 or 4 are kinda cursed?

grammy wins and oscar redemption in 2025 confirmed then

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 14,385

I just hope Gaga hasn’t been pulling a Cher behind the scenes by rejecting good roles.

Did you guys know Cher was offered Thelma & Louise, Chicago, Fatal Attraction, Tootsie, The Bridges of Madison County and even The Addams Family :dead: Many of the actresses who took these roles were nominated and even won Oscars :dead:

• paws up 2
  • shook 10
  • sad 3
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 15,714
On 10/5/2024 at 12:17 PM, Adarsh said:

I just hope Gaga hasn’t been pulling a Cher behind the scenes by rejecting good roles.

Did you guys know Cher was offered Thelma & Louise, Chicago, Fatal Attraction, Tootsie, The Bridges of Madison County and even The Addams Family :dead: Many of the actresses who took these roles were nominated and even won Oscars :dead:

I'll take Harley even if the film has flopped over anything Ariana and Tay have taken :excuseme:

• paws up 3
  • love 1