Shazam Charts
US: #60 (+17)
UK: #54 (+21)

Good sign maybe?

Shazam is cumulative, you cant go down the first week

• paws up 1

Popstanne 5,850

I really wonder if promo can save Disease or gp actually has rejected it 

Although TikTokers on live are refusing to play it i fear gaga has served a bit too much of a dissonated banger 

Spoiler

Maybe later on it can get a Bloody Mary moment n i manifest it happens when LG-7 is actually on charts 

ARTPOPster 1,478

So now they're pushing DWAS?

Is this a bad joke? There's a hidden camera somewhere? Or what?

They way many of us were pointing out for weeks, that it's strange to have DWAS's vinyls shipping on the same week as the single release. But then we were told "trust them", "they know what they're doing" ,"don't pretend to be a little manager", "just enjoy",....

And know they're also releasing the MV on 31th....... something many of us were saying just like a joke, like something so STUPID, that it couldn't be real.

Sorry for being so negative, but the situation is tragic. I really thought tht after JFAD panned bomb, her team would get their sh!t together, in order to have an immaculate comeback to her pop era.

Instead we got her worse lead single roll-out ever, which is making flop a great song, that could have been a hit with the proper roll-out. So in this cursed October, we have truly witnessed her 3 major flops in like ever. The first two weren't her fault, but this one it is her fault.

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 35,714
On 10/28/2024 at 8:49 AM, Ayobabylon said:

I really wonder if promo can save Disease or gp actually has rejected it 

Although TikTokers on live are refusing to play it i fear gaga has served a bit too much of a dissonated banger 

Reveal hidden contents

Maybe later on it can get a Bloody Mary moment n i manifest it happens when LG-7 is actually on charts 

Promo in 2024 is playlists. The MV or a live performance will change nothing except a cute boost for 3 days. It’s not 2011 anymore, the way to consume music has changed. 

if a song doesn’t click with the GP when the song is on a lot of huge playlists, nothing can be do except fraud tactics ala Beyoncé/Taylor but we all know Gaga won’t do that 

the sooner you accept that, the better 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 13,395
On 10/28/2024 at 7:54 AM, XXXlop said:

Instead we got her worse lead single roll-out ever, which is making flop a great song, that could have been a hit with the proper roll-out.

tbh i think the song has just been rejected. It’s on both TTH and HHUK inside the top 10 of each playlist, and it fell twenty spots yesterday.
They probably were aware it wasn’t gonna be a big smash so the timing is helpful for DWAS (their bacon bringer) reach a new peak as fans pay more attention to catalogue. 

Popstanne 5,850
On 10/28/2024 at 1:30 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

tbh i think the song has just been rejected. It’s on both TTH and HHUK inside the top 10 of each playlist, and it fell twenty spots yesterday.
They probably were aware it wasn’t gonna be a big smash so the timing is helpful for DWAS (their bacon bringer) reach a new peak as fans pay more attention to catalogue. 

I hope thats the case bc i was pretty sure DITS would be the lead single don't get me wrong i like Disease but I can see why its not clicking with the people

My irls also called it noisy only TikTok trends can save it bc radio won't play it post week 1

Popstanne 6,642

I'm very likely the less chartster user in here coming from another board and not the GGD charts thread, I rarely mention or post stats/charts positions in my post, clearly I still care about a general good performance when it comes to a song, but I get frustrated as well about things not being executed properly regardless of the chart outcome because let's be honest it has often happen with her team since years.

Her comeback to pop music, dark bops, deserved a better treatment, if the priority was to push DWAS to #1, fine, but they could have waited to launch this first single with Xmas behind the corner if they planned to not go all out immediately, thing that this kind of EDM song absolutely needed.

Yesterday IG post felt too much PR.

A Popster Is Born 17,635
On 10/28/2024 at 8:57 AM, Miaou said:

Promo in 2024 is playlists. The MV or a live performance will change nothing except a cute boost for 3 days. It’s not 2011 anymore, the way to consume music has changed. 

if a song doesn’t click with the GP when the song is on a lot of huge playlists, nothing can be do except fraud tactics ala Beyoncé/Taylor but we all know Gaga won’t do that 

the sooner you accept that, the better 

Yeah let’s ignore the fact that it was the mv that made DWAS go viral :rip: