Charts Discussion : DISEASE out now!

PanPikus

Popster to Popster 4,714
On 10/27/2024 at 8:43 PM, Gabi said:

Agreed. She will never write words like this post. 

But Bobby can definitely do more promo without her presence:lesson:such a useless manager

Please don't be weird. :gaga-thanks:

Edited by Imtired1616

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARTPOPster 1,932

so i went to two dance parties this weekend, one general and one gaga-themed. can't describe how amazing it was to hear disease played live. once the beats hit the dancefloor was lit and people were cheering:gaycat:

• paws up 2
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

ARTPOPster 2,205
On 10/27/2024 at 8:55 PM, Hags Labs said:

Have yall realized that the pic she used for that post is from her birthday months ago? :katy: Did this b*ch change her face or what 

Are you serious? Holy moly

Popster to Popster 3,581
On 10/27/2024 at 10:00 PM, Ben said:

Are you serious? Holy moly

Yes omg :scared: Many stans figured it out and it’s true… I don’t know what to think anymore what’s going on 

• shook 1

Popster This Way 985
On 10/27/2024 at 7:55 PM, Hags Labs said:

Have yall realized that the pic she used for that post is from her birthday months ago? :katy: Did this b*ch change her face or what 

Her bleached brows are more grown out in today’s post. But I like drama and conspiracy, so let’s go for it

maybe they’re going for another scandal like that one British lady. Quick, someone make up a rumor abt Gaga being missing due to some mysterious disease :excited:

• lol 3

ARTPOPster 2,205
On 10/27/2024 at 9:12 PM, VoldeLorde said:

Her bleached brows are more grown out in today’s post. But I like drama and conspiracy, so let’s go for it

maybe they’re going for another scandal like that one British lady. Quick, someone make up a rumor abt Gaga being missing due to some mysterious disease :excited:

This is like...actually creepy at this point. The Princess of Wales had cancer, and we all know what was up with Britney:scared:

Popster This Way 985
On 10/27/2024 at 8:13 PM, Ben said:

This is like...actually creepy at this point. The Princess of Wales had cancer, and we all know what was up with Britney:scared:

In all seriousness, I think Gaga has too much respect for the Royals, especially William and Kate, to mimic that situation for a single. Plus, in Disease, she’s curing someone from a disease, she’s not the one being diseased. So a stunt like that doesn’t make sense narratively. 

• hugs 1

Popster for Sale 47,937
Spoiler

So guys, let me preface this by saying it's been a fun couple of years. I was so looking forward to Gaga going back to her roots and I have to say I'm very happy that she did. This song is a banger, and I'm very excited for the album. I have for a long time felt like sometimes my presence on fan-forums has been somewhat akin to an addiction in some ways - it might sound dramatic, but since covid hit and I've been working on my masters thesis and then phd it's just too available for me to go online and endlessly refresh for new posts and whatnot. Now I sit here and I realize that even as a fan it doesn't serve me anymore because as I've said Gaga as released one of her best songs in the last decade and instead of being happy about it I'm frustrated by the whole situation of the fanbase and whatnot- which feels absurd to me. If I sound dramatic it's probably just because I am. But anyway I think it's better for me to just go on the subreddit once in a while and just leave it at there. I'll probably still remain a chartser at heart checking kworb and spotify charts and whatnot but I feel like I get a bit too consumed with fan-forums lately to the point where it influences my mood irl.

So because of that I'll quit going on here for the time being. I actually would like to request @admin or some mod to ban my account please, but I'm probably also blocking the website. I can already imagine the jokes about "Disease bombed so hard people are banning themselves", I even chuckled writing this :icant: but trust me it's less about that and more about feeling like I became a bit addicted to the constant serotonin boost of chart updates and posts and endless discussion, and the rollercoaster that brings. 

Anyway, I have really had some incredible times with y'all and if anyone wants to keep in touch with me you can find me @zcasx on instagram. Hope y'all have a wonderfull life! I'm sure LG7 era is going to be great even if imperfect. 

TL;DR: I'm deleting my account, thank you all for the fun times! :prideheart:

• shook 1
  • hugs 15
  • love 3

Pop-a-911-ster 27,772
On 10/27/2024 at 10:28 PM, OreoDisease said:
  Hide contents

So guys, let me preface this by saying it's been a fun couple of years. I was so looking forward to Gaga going back to her roots and I have to say I'm very happy that she did. This song is a banger, and I'm very excited for the album. I have for a long time felt like sometimes my presence on fan-forums has been somewhat akin to an addiction in some ways - it might sound dramatic, but since covid hit and I've been working on my masters thesis and then phd it's just too available for me to go online and endlessly refresh for new posts and whatnot. Now I sit here and I realize that even as a fan it doesn't serve me anymore because as I've said Gaga as released one of her best songs in the last decade and instead of being happy about it I'm frustrated by the whole situation of the fanbase and whatnot- which feels absurd to me. If I sound dramatic it's probably just because I am. But anyway I think it's better for me to just go on the subreddit once in a while and just leave it at there. I'll probably still remain a chartser at heart checking kworb and spotify charts and whatnot but I feel like I get a bit too consumed with fan-forums lately to the point where it influences my mood irl.

So because of that I'll quit going on here for the time being. I actually would like to request @admin or some mod to ban my account please, but I'm probably also blocking the website. I can already imagine the jokes about "Disease bombed so hard people are banning themselves", I even chuckled writing this :icant: but trust me it's less about that and more about feeling like I became a bit addicted to the constant serotonin boost of chart updates and posts and endless discussion, and the rollercoaster that brings. 

Anyway, I have really had some incredible times with y'all and if anyone wants to keep in touch with me you can find me @zcasx on instagram. Hope y'all have a wonderfull life! I'm sure LG7 era is going to be great even if imperfect. 

TL;DR: I'm deleting my account, thank you all for the fun times! :prideheart:

I'll miss you. Take care

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 47,937
On 10/28/2024 at 1:30 AM, Dean Judaster said:

I'll miss you. Take care

Me too! This made me emotional, but I think it's the best decision. 

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1

Popster for Sale 47,937
On 10/28/2024 at 1:30 AM, OnionGirl said:

WAIT, I see DWAS is now discounted to $0,69 on US iTunes :excited:

Nevermind I'm staying then! 

Spoiler

Jk, goodbye :prideheart:

• lol 5

ARTPOPster 2,205
On 10/27/2024 at 9:28 PM, OreoDisease said:

I actually would like to request @admin or some mod to ban my account please, but I'm probably also blocking the website. I

I'm so sorry to see you go, Oreo, I might do the same in the near future too.

FYI - you can delete your account yourself in account settings > security

• love 1