Charts Discussion : DISEASE out now!

PanPikus

ARTPOPster 2,204

I'll admit that I'm not as much of a fan as I used to be. I fell in love with her as a kid in the middle of Born This Way's domination, and I lived and breathed her and every rumor and fake leak during ARTPOP. Later, as a teenager, I felt a more mellow response to Joanne and ASIB, but I came back in the pre-LG6 era. I was so caught up in every single rumor and bit of tea we got, and I felt so alive being a Liddo. Then Chromatica let me down, and in the following five years I just haven't felt the hype as much. Disease is a good song, but this radio silence is telling of the frustration that many fans have.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARTPOPster 1,473
On 10/27/2024 at 10:50 PM, sugden said:

you guys are so harsh the songs been out for like a day :icant:

i understand the frustation but not is like its a month or something, i think something will come

A comeback after 5 years should have made noise on day 1, not after a whole month. Sorry, but this strategy sucks.

If you comeback, you comeback in the biggest way possible. They had 5 years to plan all of this, and now everything seems like a last-minute decision.

Edited by XXXlop
  • paws up 1

Popster This Way 535

I actually now hope she just waits weeks and weeks to release the MV so you guys can have the same cyclical meltdowns every single hour of every day lmao. :gaga-scream:

• paws up 2
  • sad 1
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

On 10/27/2024 at 9:37 PM, Miaou said:

I’m laughing alone so hard in my bed 

this is the vibe

why meltdown and stress, when you can just laugh about it?

The world will keep spinning.

Gaga could get 17,827,625 filtered streams on a Sunday update or she could get 1,827,726 unfiltered on a Friday update and I would still have to go to work and pay my bills. 

Embrace the outcomes, we literally cannot control a single thing. She’s been through worse and she’ll go through better in the future 

• paws up 7

A Popster Is Born 13,395
On 10/27/2024 at 9:59 PM, Gypsy Life said:

Gags doesn't know that her fans are now pushing 40 and can detect a PR post from a mile away

Aretha Franklin Drop GIF by Vulture.com

‘I’ve been finding the right words to say’ = you clocked me I’ve said nothing all weekend  and this is being treated this like a buzz single 

Staring Aretha Franklin GIF

• lol 11

Popster to Popster 4,950
On 10/27/2024 at 5:04 PM, holyenigma said:

this is the vibe

why meltdown and stress, when you can just laugh about it?

The world will keep spinning.

Gaga could get 17,827,625 filtered streams on a Sunday update or she could get 1,827,726 unfiltered on a Friday update and I would still have to go to work and pay my bills. 

Embrace the outcomes, we literally cannot control a single thing. She’s been through worse and she’ll go through better in the future 

Yeah, this is the more healthy way to approach this. As much as I hate to see her potential squandered by her team, it's not healthy to get so obsessed and frustrated. It is what it is. I'm just glad I like the song. 

Edited by ConnorFilm
  • paws up 4
  • hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 12,886
On 10/27/2024 at 11:04 PM, BenG said:

@Gypsy Life any chance DWAS becomes the most streamed song on Spotify? :icant:

Not Clownretha but DWAS is currently gaining ~9M streams a day on Blinding Lights. With the current pace it would take 1887 days to overtake it :arguega: which would be around December 2029 :arguega:

• lol 6

Popster for Sale 45,202
On 10/27/2024 at 10:12 PM, JennyWayne said:

Not Clownretha but DWAS is currently gaining ~9M streams a day on Blinding Lights. With the current pace it would take 1887 days to overtake it :arguega: which would be around December 2029 :arguega:

So, yes

Spoiler

:billie:

ARTPOPster 2,201

one of the biggest tiktok edit acounts just posted a edit with disease, his edits usually get like over 1m+ likes

make sure you like, repost, comment

it might be our chance to make the song happen on tiktok

200.gif?cid=a240fe21r0719c232c8zz8kotpg8

• paws up 12
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 12,886

Off-topic but I just need to mention that Blinding Lights still sounds fresh to this day despite that radio overplaying it to death in 2020/2021

It's rare to see a song that is that good smash so hard since the GP is usually extremely tasteless and only likes generic radio fodder. A rare win for talent :abel_glow:

• paws up 1