Charts Discussion : DISEASE out now!

PanPikus

ARTPOPster 1,227
On 10/27/2024 at 4:59 PM, ThisGuyTony said:

So the Halloween boost is real but it didn’t boost her new spooky, dark-pop comeback?

IMG-8431.gif

Because no one outside her fanbase knows this song exists 

• thanks 1

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, something to note, dance-EDM music seems to tank lately. It is not pandemic or 2020 where The Weekend, Dua and Gaga got big hits in the dance pop realm. 

Dua flopped for her standards with Houdini, The Weekend with Dancing the Flames. I see a music trend here.

• sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 35,694

Spotify Charts (after 72 days)

Flowers 760.092.822 (+7.192.593)

Die With A Smile 728.384.766 (+11.096.484)

Difference: 31.708.056 (-3.903.891)

• paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 4

On 10/27/2024 at 11:05 AM, Sun said:

What's rough? The song is amazing. That's literally ALL that should matter! Legit seeing comments like "I won't stream until she starts promoting" like what? 💀

Are you all so attached to these charts you can't have fun with the great music she released? You can't go more than a few days before you must see the MV? I'm sorry but it's so ridiculous. And weird. 

Sorry, but yes we’d like music videos and a bit of promo? And it’s okay to be upset that the year isn’t going as we’d hoped. I also am not as into the song as other people so I was hoping for a solid performance to lead us into the era. 

Popster to Popster 4,700

So I'm on the Little Monsters Stationhead. Did you know that '啊啊啊啊啊啊啊' is 'Ahhhhhhhhhh' in Chinese? Now you do! :icant:  Love interacting with Asian Monsters over there. 💗

• lol 3

Popster for Sale 45,147

Bloody Mary has the blueprint for this to be successful and they still fumbled. Horror-themed music video with catchy choreo segment + sped up version.

• paws up 2
  • sad 1

The Fame Popster 418

DWAS is literally the biggest song in the world rn on top of being a fantastic song

Disease is a fantastic song that sadly is under performing on the charts. 

am I upset she isn’t promoting her Music and has been SILENT? Absolutely! But it’s been 2 days and DWAS is still smashing on the charts if that is all you care about. 

I have hated this roll out so far but I’m not gonna get off the train before we even get to the 1st station

• paws up 5

ARTPOPster 1,285
On 10/27/2024 at 5:11 PM, BenG said:

Bloody Mary has the blueprint for this to be successful and they still fumbled. Horror-themed music video with catchy choreo segment + sped up version.

I still can't believe their strategy of not releasing a video on the same day, it's the only thing that can go viral on Halloween

• sad 4

Popster to Popster 4,700
On 10/27/2024 at 12:11 PM, BenG said:

Now we just have to wait a decade! 

Angry New York GIF

• lol 2

Popster This Way 530
On 10/27/2024 at 12:09 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Sorry, but yes we’d like music videos and a bit of promo? And it’s okay to be upset that the year isn’t going as we’d hoped. I also am not as into the song as other people so I was hoping for a solid performance to lead us into the era. 

Tbh, no actually it is isn't okay to be upset lmao. It's a pop star releasing music. Its actually not normal to act like this. 

But have fun with the hourly meltdowns over every single chart update for a song that's not even 3 days old. You guys can stay making yourself upset in this thread because she hasn't updated her Spotify header, or some other dumb thing. Enjoy yourselves 👋

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3
  • lol 1

I kinda enjoy DWAS, HQ, JFAD(movie) and Disease. I am happy we get so much content together and I think her versatility is unique. No other artist can do it like her, that’s why I still love her.

:talent:

Edited by Gaga Banana
  • paws up 8
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 13,383
On 10/27/2024 at 4:00 PM, thehanyo said:

The reality is it's her age lol.

I'm obsessed with the song, so I'm happy. 

It is her age, but I do think the song flopped with GP too. Beys had uptempo hits and she’s 40.  I think disease is way too homosexual’d, she’s cracked with ballads for example it but hasn’t done it with a poppy pop song