Charts Discussion : DISEASE out now!

PanPikus

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Popster Is Born 13,097
On 10/27/2024 at 4:27 PM, Dean Judaster said:

2024 will be a hard year for OGHs because even the fans are becoming OGHs??? What is going own :icant:

The fact usual haters turns into fans and some fans turns into haters is... interesting 

Can't wait for the video next week :oscar:

• paws up 1
  • love 1

ARTPOPster 2,195
On 10/27/2024 at 11:27 AM, Dean Judaster said:

2024 will be a hard year for OGHs because even the fans are becoming OGHs??? What is going own :icant:

It's truly sad, and I can understand the frustration. Personally I just want music, charts be damned

• paws up 3
  • hugs 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,758
On 10/27/2024 at 12:09 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Have we considered that they were expecting JFAD to do a lot of the heavy lifting, promo-wise, and she spent a large chunk of her promo budget on DWAS, thinking it was the best way to kick off her comeback?  Maybe they thought after Joker smashed, everything else would just keep rolling through the era? I know record companies usually only give artists a certain amount of money. And she spent her own on HQ and lost a bunch. 

I'm firmly in the camp of not giving up on this era/single yet HOWEVER, if this were the case, it shows yet again how her team can't handle switch ups to adapt.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3

Pop-a-911-ster 35,694
On 10/27/2024 at 4:28 PM, XXXlop said:

And yet it hasn't translated in more success for neither HM nor Disease.

Let's assume that maybe DWAS is really a fluke, because this is becoming embarrassing.

Disease and DWAS don’t have the same audience Appeal and mostly not the same music’s style :jailga:

it’s like Adele releasing Stupid Love after Someone Like You 

It’s clear that she should drop albums all at once going forward, multiple songs as leads,  visual albums, or some kind of out of the box strategy. These traditional album rollouts won’t work. It’s not 2011 anymore. 

Moderator 32,042
On 10/27/2024 at 8:58 PM, Dean Judaster said:

Ultimate Fighting Championship? :dean_scream:

Please tell me you’re a UFC fan too

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 33,331
On 10/27/2024 at 4:33 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Radio deal starting on Monday, music video coming next week, hopefully more. Can't wait for what's next :zoom::shine:

there won't be radio deal, it's just a radio add dates which doesn't matter sadly, hopefully video tomorrow!!!!!

A Popster Is Born 13,053

Remember when some delusional people predicted Gaga would have 3 songs charting on the BBH100 with DWAS, Folie a Deux, and LG7 lead?

hasbulla.gif

• lol 11