Charts Discussion : DISEASE out now!

PanPikus

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popster for Sale 45,144
On 10/27/2024 at 2:14 PM, Gypsy Life said:

BOAF -7% week-on-week on Spotify and A Bar Song -9%. DWAS' fight to #1 continues.

DISEASE promo only coming after DWAS goes #1. The mind of a mastermind :giveup:

Popster to Popster 4,584
On 10/27/2024 at 11:14 AM, Gypsy Life said:

BOAF -7% week-on-week on Spotify and A Bar Song -9%. DWAS' fight to #1 continues.

It should be discounted on iTunes (like BOAF was the week its video was released), but not even that :katy_pie:

On 10/27/2024 at 8:17 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

Well we are living in a bubble maybe…I’ve seen only positive reactions yet we are tanking very hard

We’re 100% living in a bubble. Most of the people I talked to were underwhelmed or neutral about the song. 

On 10/27/2024 at 8:20 AM, Miaou said:

:rip: 

This is tragic considering the massive playlists 

the song is not clicking with the GP but not surprised anyway. It’s not a GP/radio friendly song and the sound is clearly destined for her hardcore fanbase 

The thing is the song is fairly GP friendly at least compared to Perfect Illusion and lyrically it’s more GP friendly than Applause. People just aren’t feeling it and there’s no music video to inject life into the song. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 47,887

I'm honestly shocked but I guess the sound is too abrasive for the GP. I lowkey still believe in the song but with that % drop I'm probably being delusional.

Still perched for the mv though. :giveup: #artsnothecharts

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 35,676
On 10/27/2024 at 3:19 PM, GraceRandolph said:

We’re 100% living in a bubble. Most of the people I talked to were underwhelmed or neutral about the song. 

Same for me :toofunny: they all love DWAS tho 

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,224

No wonder the song is flopping. If her and her team don’t care about it why should we?

From now on up until the mv is released I’m only gonna stream this song from unofficial uploads, what she’s doing is just disrespectful 

• lol 8
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 2,169
On 10/27/2024 at 7:40 AM, Miaou said:

I can’t imagine the level of meltdowns if DWAS didn’t happen :icant:

Maybe then this fanbase would still have reasonable expectations and half a brain cell intact :eyega:

OT: The constant b*ching is getting out of hand. I understand being upset with the silence. I do. But people here hoping her single fails and we can "move on" because it hasn't smashed all expectations in 48 hours? Touch some f-ing grass y'all. I'm alive today because of Gaga but being this attached to a popstar who doesn't know you isn't healthy. Some of y'all need a f-ing psychiatrist and last I checked, Harleen is fresh out of f-s to give. :stopga:

• hugs 1

Popster to Popster 3,563

It’s the fact that she had it SO easy to generate buzz and create hype within her fans and GP. All she had to do was serve, engage and give us content. She didn’t do neither. And out of every  existing rollout for a lead they really decided to come up with this one?  Yikes :awkney:

• paws up 1
  • sad 1
  • thanks 2

ARTPOPster 2,190
On 10/27/2024 at 10:28 AM, derpmonster said:

I'm alive today because of Gaga but being this attached to a popstar who doesn't know you isn't healthy. Some of y'all need a f-ing psychiatrist and last I checked, Harleen is fresh out of f-s to give. :stopga:

Thank you so much for this, and same!

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 13,048

I knew the song wasnt meant for GP on first listen but damn... thats a big drop. The flopping is unfortunate but it is what it is. What bothers me is Gaga being SILENT again during release week. Remember how she fought for MONTHS performing Million Reasons and trying to make it happen? I miss that energy :disappointed:

• sad 2
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 13,381
On 10/27/2024 at 2:27 PM, CherryPie said:

No wonder the song is flopping. If her and her team don’t care about it why should we?

From now on up until the mv is released I’m only gonna stream this song from unofficial uploads, what she’s doing is just disrespectful 

Tbh… there’s honestly no point promoting something that just isn’t a hit, for a song with over 100m+ playlisting that’s on TTH the drops are just very telling.
She’s better off just calling it a buzz single drop and moving on (which looks like she was already anticipating)

• thanks 2