Charts Discussion : DISEASE out now!

PanPikus

Popster This Way 688

I don't get it. They invested so much in DWAS and rollout the song as if it is an album.

But then there's literally nothing for Disease. I truly cannot belive even for Gaga herself, she decided to choose the lazy route. 

Like what the heck is going on behind the scene for this astrociosness 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Popster Is Born 17,920
On 10/27/2024 at 9:52 PM, little legend said:

How is this even possible:dead::rip:

It's clearly even the fans loved Stupid Love more :icant:

Twas so well received by fans at least from the West so i was expecting a better hold or people lied? :lesson:

• sad 1

ARTPOPster 1,495
On 10/27/2024 at 9:56 PM, gagaxuan said:

I don't get it. They invested so much in DWAS and rollout the song as if it is an album.

But then there's literally nothing for Disease. I truly cannot belive even for Gaga herself, she decided to choose the lazy route. 

Like what the heck is going on behind the scene for this astrociosness 

Because DWAS is worth the investment, you can’t say the same thing for disease when it already collapses on the second day, even if we consider the lack of promo

To be real, most artists don’t do huge promo nowadays. The promo will only come when the songs chart well. Billie’s lunch didn’t get much support from Interscope either.

I don’t get it, we waited 4 years and 5 months for this. We used to be a strong fan base and her last lead singles made a splash first week on the charts, even with perfect illusion, it had so many pure sales I remember. We are maybe not so dedicated like in 2011 or 2013 or 2016, we are having jobs, we are adults and that’s how we participate in this. I don’t know, I hope the song catches on tik tok, because it deserves.

:pray:

• paws up 2
  • sad 1

ARTPOPster 1,495

There’s something weird about disease’s link is that they put the link of her store when there’s no physical copies available there. 

ARTPOPster 1,495
On 10/27/2024 at 10:04 PM, Gaga Banana said:

I don’t get it, we waited 4 years and 5 months for this. We used to be a strong fan base and her last lead singles made a splash first week on the charts, even with perfect illusion, it had so many pure sales I remember. We are maybe not so dedicated like in 2011 or 2013 or 2016, we are having jobs, we are adults and that’s how we participate in this. I don’t know, I hope the song catches on tik tok, because it deserves.

:pray:

Bc there’s no physical copies for us to buy, SL’s first week peak will be tragic without fans mass buying it:icant:

• thanks 1

Popster This Way 836

I am quite shocked about the drop being bigger than SL. My gut feeling was that the drop won't be as harsh as DISEASE is better received critics-wise, fan-wise and GP-wise.

Well I do hope that the music video will be announced and released tomorrow and that this also might help to get some TikTok boost.

Edited by nattuggla89
  • sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 35,694
On 10/27/2024 at 3:09 PM, Aloe said:

To distract y’all from the bad numbers for Disease 

:gaga-dead: 

Oh DWAS thanks god for existing cause otherwise this is DEPRESSING 

• paws up 2

On 10/27/2024 at 3:10 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Maybe it’s all part of a bigger plan.

When she said “single out in october” she meant OUT

Oh her mind :whatga:

On her profile she has 

Disease OUT NOW   
Harlequin OUT NOW

Actually I know who to blame for this, I just found out the song was released on the birthday of Fadty Perryshed.

:bigbird:

Edited by Gaga Banana
  • lol 8