Charts Discussion : DISEASE out now!

PanPikus

On 10/27/2024 at 10:20 AM, Miaou said:

:rip: 

This is tragic considering the massive playlists 

the song is not clicking with the GP but not surprised anyway. It’s not a GP/radio friendly song and the sound is clearly destined for her hardcore fanbase 

I think the GP barely knows about the song, tbh. Her only posts about it are the poster and a 5 seconds teaser of a video that is not even out yet. Like, wtf? :rip:

• paws up 1

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pop-a-911-ster 43,100
On 10/27/2024 at 9:23 AM, Miaou said:

Not even top 20 is happening in the US :rip:

On 10/27/2024 at 9:24 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

We have to pray for a top50 at this point :ohyes:

The way no press release from Interscope/Gaga ever stated this was the actual “lead”

something tells me they are going to try and sell this as a “promo” single and will restart the era after the holidays with a new song, maybe The Weeknd collab :disappointed:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 12,837

Spotify Global - Most days with 11M+ filtered streams

#1 Flowers Die With A Smile (+1) - 24 days
#3 Please Please Please, AIWFCIY - 10 days
#5 Good 4 U, Seven, Last Christmas - 9 days
#8 Drivers License, Million Dollar Baby, Fortnight - 8 days

We tied this record at least. Let's hope we can somehow snatch one more day at 11M soon.

Edited by JennyWayne
  • paws up 5
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 9

Pop-a-911-ster 35,671

Anyway LG7 will be for the arts and not the charts 

Now I’m 100% sure Gaga releasing DWAS was because she knew LG7 won’t be a GP appeal commercial success 

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,563

It’s the absolute crickets from her as if we haven’t been in the trenches through the whole month of October already… Fvck her. And at this point idek how plausible would be to make this song happen even if she performed it everywhere cause the buzz and hype surrounding her comeback is clearly not there now. Such a pathetic moment :overit:

• hugs 1

ARTPOPster 2,204

I told y’all this is a promo single aka Attention by Doja :katy: her Paint the Town Red will be released in Jan next year so it’s all part of her plans 

• lol 1

On 10/27/2024 at 3:20 PM, Miaou said:

:rip: 

This is tragic considering the massive playlists 

the song is not clicking with the GP but not surprised anyway. It’s not a GP/radio friendly song and the sound is clearly destined for her hardcore fanbase 

I didn't know her hardcore fans were into rock music:ohyes: If she wanted to cater to hardcore fans, she would have released a bop like Monster or Alejandro. 

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 35,671
On 10/27/2024 at 2:29 PM, Hags Labs said:

It’s the absolute crickets from her as if we haven’t been in the trenches through the whole month of October already… Fvck her. And at this point idek how plausible would be to make this song happen even if she performed it everywhere cause the buzz and hype surrounding her comeback is clearly not there now. Such a pathetic moment :overit:

The fact that you expected 7M for the debut of Disease and now we are not even above 3M :rip:

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,926
On 10/27/2024 at 9:31 PM, JennyWayne said:

Gap between APT and DWAS is now 1,943,219 (-296,887 compared to yesterday)

hope we can take the #1 back next week