• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moderator 17,848
On 10/27/2024 at 12:40 PM, Miaou said:

I can’t imagine the level of meltdowns if DWAS didn’t happen :icant:

I think people here could appreciate her biggest solo debut ever more :whatga:

DWAS made people not just greedy but too incompetent to distinguish flop from smash.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 43,092

She just released her first lead single in 4+ years and she didn’t have a single social media post promoting it the last 48 hours since release :ew:

and no, I’m not counting those stupid billboard tweets.

edit: not a single social media post with the bad a** photo shoot? I REFUSE to believe something ISNT happening behind the scenes. The silence is DEAFENING.

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1
  • sad 1
  • thanks 5

Popstanne 6,583
On 10/27/2024 at 12:23 PM, nattuggla89 said:

Gaga is a pro and in the industry for a long time. I really doubt that she's mentally affected by projects which are not received well. After the HOG Oscar snub she still went on to present at the ceremony with Liza Minelli.

If she really focuses only on the online opinion about people she wouldn't have released L4S and Harlequin. She is aware that most of her fans don't support that genre. 

My argument has nothing to do with Internet opinions but legit and concrete feedback on a project.

JFAD is not a project just ‘not well received’, sadly it’s legit one of the biggest movie flops in all the metrics, totally rejected by audience and critics which is a fact not an Internet opinion which is totally different situation from HoG snub, HOG was a successful project in terms of box office numbers and reception while not acclaimed it was overall positive, missing the nomination was just unfortunate for how the nominations system works but she had all the media outlets calling her butts in seat superstar that time and getting awards nominations. 

L4S was coming after C2C that was #1 album and a Grammy winning project, not to mention successful sold out Vegas jazz dates, it debuted in top10 and had several Grammys nods, she legit had a concrete positive feedback about her first 2 Jazz projects in different metrics.

I don’t think they were expecting HQ to perform like a pop album but at least getting a cute top10 with it. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 35,625
On 10/27/2024 at 12:44 PM, corvus albus said:

I think people here could appreciate her biggest solo debut ever more :whatga:

DWAS made people not just greedy but too incompetent to distinguish flop from smash.

Not you saying this with your delulu meaning of Ava « hits » sis :mess:

Pop-a-911-ster 33,291
On 10/27/2024 at 12:51 PM, artgagapop said:

it's literally on my spotify right now, been like that since late friday :katy:

i think he's talking about the profil pic, which is still harlequin photoshoot

ARTPOPster 1,281
On 10/27/2024 at 12:50 PM, ThisGuyTony said:

The AM drops are now concerning me since they clearly released this close to Halloween so it can be a Halloween smash :toofunny:

Lemme keep streaming on AM :bebe:

Well for Halloween smash they need to release video, so people can see it's halloween song :laughga:

• paws up 2