Charts Discussion : DISEASE out now!

PanPikus

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pop-a-911-ster 24,671
On 10/27/2024 at 12:14 AM, danwasd said:

not @boobatella and me winning when we don't post a single chart fact ever :applause:

i’m sorry have you not seen my irrelevant AM Estonia and Spotify Estonia updates :lesson:

OT:

AM Estonia

#9 (-2) Disease :applause:

• lol 4

ARTPOPster 2,174
On 10/26/2024 at 5:16 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Sounds too deep to be her but idk fully

A Popster Is Born 15,724
On 10/26/2024 at 11:17 PM, boobatella said:

i’m sorry have you not seen my irrelevant AM Estonia and Spotify Estonia updates :lesson:

OT:

AM Estonia

#9 (-2) Disease :applause:

oh, believe me, we *all* have endured your 7-5-5-7-7-5 updates :nicki_scream:

• lol 5

Popstanne 6,568

I think these numbers are good especially just with the audio and no promo, she could easily have pulled 6 Millions with the video, that is my only complaint, it was a mistake not releasing it. 

• paws up 6

ARTPOPster 2,138

The meltdowns over the MV not being released simultaneously. :icant: y'all can't be the same monsters that were here for ARTPOP or Joanne. Or The Cure (:laughga:) or Chromatica. :bigbird:

The song is doing so well already. The MV will give it another push. Why do we have to set ourselves up? 

Edit: this is not directed at anyone here I'm still 40 pages behind :bigbird:

Edited by derpmonster
  • thanks 3

Pop-a-911-ster 29,732
On 10/26/2024 at 6:19 PM, Leptine said:

I think these numbers are good especially just with the audio and no promo, she could easily have pulled 6 Millions with the video, that is my only complaint, it was a mistake not releasing it. 

maybe they prefer less frontload and more push in the following days...

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,605
On 10/26/2024 at 5:23 PM, Mew said:

Can we talk about how good the song is? 

If the video gonna even elevate it… can’t wait 

No. It's truly one her best songs in AGES. I hope the little complainers here are streaming nonstop. :bigbird:

• paws up 4
  • thanks 2

Popstanne 6,568
On 10/26/2024 at 11:22 PM, Emi said:

maybe they prefer less frontload and more push in the following days...

I guess so, I mean there’s no other explanation, I just fear that releasing it too late might make it lose momentum whereas if premiered along with the song it would have got bigger views, hope their strategy is valid at the end. 

stable at #4 on Apple Music Ireland since yesterday afternoon, #1 on iTunes since 9am yday and also her highest debut on our spotify chart ever (#16) :applause: 

Bonus: iTunes Albums Ireland

ARTPOP #25 

Edited by holyenigma
  • paws up 2
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 24,671
On 10/27/2024 at 12:18 AM, danwasd said:

oh, believe me, we *all* have endured your 7-5-5-7-7-5 updates :nicki_scream:

and you will continue to endure them

spacer.png

just as we endured your vocals on SL

spacer.png

Edited by boobatella
  • lol 9

Pop-a-911-ster 29,732
On 10/26/2024 at 6:27 PM, Leptine said:

I guess so, I mean there’s no other explanation, I just fear that releasing it too late might make it lose momentum whereas if premiered along with the song it would have got bigger views, hope their strategy is valid at the end. 

i can wait for the mv BUT it would be great a 15 seconds teaser with choreo part so it can be spammed in TikTok

• paws up 5
  • thanks 2

ARTPOPster 2,138
On 10/25/2024 at 9:40 PM, TheDiseaseinChromatica said:

Would you want to hear "Here's Lady Gaga with her top 5 hit "Disease" or "Here's Lady Gaga with her top 15 hit "Disease" but it actually has some sort of longevity"

Sis no one outside of these forums even knows what a Top 5 or a Billboard Hot 100 is. :laughga:

How is that Top 5 working out for Stew Pilaf? The GP knows Bloody Mary (not even Top 20) more than Stupid Love. One will be forever among her hits. The other failed to clear her "no solo hit since 2011" allegations. :jailga:

I know we're chartsters and love tracking points but let's not act like a high debut with no longevity is better than a modest debut with longevity. 

Edited by derpmonster
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,964
On 10/26/2024 at 11:19 PM, derpmonster said:

The meltdowns over the MV not being released simultaneously. :icant: y'all can't be the same monsters that were here for ARTPOP or Joanne. Or The Cure (:laughga:) or Chromatica. :bigbird:

The song is doing so well already. The MV will give it another push. Why do we have to set ourselves up? 

Edit: this is not directed at anyone here I'm still 40 pages behind :bigbird:

Totally fine personally with her extending the content in time. And getting the MV later on.

Only complaint I'll have is the very cold and unpersonal way to enter new era. Like no story with her bopping on new song or anything. It doesn't scream the 'I'm  so excited for my fans to live the new era' she was telling few weeks ago yet. But anyway maybe she'll enter in the hype with MV out

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • hugs 1