And now doing less than Heavy Metal Lover :ohyes:

• lol 5

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popster to Popster 4,510
On 10/26/2024 at 2:32 PM, ConnorFilm said:

The only thing I can think of is they're wanting to have things up their sleeve to drop so it doesn't freefall like SL. They dropped everything for SL and had nothing else to use to help the song. Still, they may be sacrificing a good chart debut using this tactic, and I'm not sure how I feel about that. 

It's a 50/50 situation. Lower peak but greater longevity.

A Popster Is Born 12,766

Now on a bright side. 

DWAS reached new streams high on Spotify in Poland yesterday with 177,577 (7,5k more than previous peak couple weeks ago) :applause: we love a good boost. 

And Disease debuted #30 which I did not expect at all, fenomenal start, we did it @DonnieDarko :darkmode: 

(DWAS started at #99 for context) 

• paws up 3
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 13,211

I love the narrative “that’s what she deserves for only caring about her side projects”

yall love to hate on her side projects until they actually SMASH a la ASIB and DWAS and y’all can brag about it

Also, might I remind you that she would be DONE, as in worse than Katy Perry, without her tribute era, C2C and Joanne?

Gaga is a versatile artist, deal with it

also, having “more fans” as you say, didn’t stop Stupid bomb from freefalling like a 50lb weight

Have y’all thought that, if she doesn’t care about pop music, and she is  still releasing it, it’s probably because she wants to satisfy her fans? And yet, when she does release it, y’all criticize her

make it make sense :overit:

Edited by Lazz Monster
  • paws up 5
  • thanks 3
  • love 4

Popster for Sale 60,481
On 10/26/2024 at 7:45 PM, Boris said:

APT #34 -2 on AM US since yesterday 

Guess 31 will be it’s peaked :shakes:

Oh

Yeah it should stay below DWAS on the Hot 100, radio ain’t touching this neither

Popster to Popster 4,601
On 10/26/2024 at 1:55 PM, Lazz Monster said:

I love the narrative “that’s what she deserves for only caring about her side projects”

yall love to hate on her side projects until they actually SMASH a la ASIB and DWAS and y’all can brag about it

Also, might I remind you that she would be DONE, as in worse than Katy Perry, without her tribute era, C2C and Joanne?

also, having “more fans” as you say, didn’t stop Stupid bomb from freefalling like a 50lb weight

Have y’all thought that, if she doesn’t care about pop music, and she is  still releasing it, it’s probably because she wants to satisfy her fans? And yet, when she does release it, y’all criticize her

make it make sense

People don't realize that the side projects NEED all the help they can get. Hence all the Gaga promo. Can you imagine without? :icant:

ARTPOPster 2,172
On 10/27/2024 at 1:32 AM, thehanyo said:

I couldn't give a f about Gaga posting about it. It's the lack of reaction videos that's killing me b/c there's no video. :bebe:

This one’s not bad since it’s the only one I could find by a channel that had moderate subs and the reactions are not from the gays nor girlies 

Spoiler

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 20,184
On 10/26/2024 at 7:55 PM, Lazz Monster said:

make it make sense

Oh I absolutely agree!

:applause:

Spoiler

Does it mean tho that from now on we can call Joanne a side project?:pray:

• lol 6

Popster to Popster 2,573
On 10/26/2024 at 1:58 PM, Aloe said:

This one’s not bad since it’s the only one I could find by a channel that had moderate subs and the reactions are not from the gays nor girlies 

Hide contents

The ugly one kept pausing the music every other word :eyega:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 60,481
On 10/26/2024 at 8:02 PM, Azor Ahai said:

Help, all that effort with the impersonations

Kinda feel bad for her 

She kinda ended Chromatica with Manic but her last 2 albums have tanked into oblivion 

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 2,174
On 10/26/2024 at 2:07 PM, Fame Romance said:

She kinda ended Chromatica with Manic

Um girl...