Charts Discussion : DISEASE out now!

PanPikus

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARTPOPster 2,174
On 10/26/2024 at 1:16 PM, DonnieDarko said:

You would like it tho, since you think the song is bAd and her vOicE is also BaD

:scared:

Popstanne 6,557

Ok, I’m out and I haven’t checked the reactions to these numbers, I’m gonna elaborate this without bias.

Not gonna lie, I was expecting big numbers +6M, I think the release of the video would have made at least 1 million of difference more, BUT.

These are basically the same numbers  DWAS debuted with and with Bruno Mars on it with a video, so it’s not a bad result AT ALL, if the song will keep grow and stay stable these are absolutely good numbers for a solo EDM song in 2024 16 years into her career.

That being said they need to drop the video asap, it has been a huge mistake not dropping it along with the song.

• paws up 10

Popster to Popster 4,881
On 10/26/2024 at 12:28 PM, Leptine said:

Ok, I’m out and I haven’t checked the reactions to these numbers, I’m gonna elaborate this without bias.

Not gonna lie, I was expecting big numbers +6M, I think the release of the video would have made at least 1 million of difference more, BUT.

These are basically the same numbers  DWAS debuted with and with Bruno Mars on it with a video, so it’s not a bad result AT ALL, if the song will keep grow and stay stable these are absolutely good numbers for a solo EDM song in 2024 16 years into her career.

That being said they need to drop the video asap, it has been a huge mistake not dropping it along with the song.

The only thing I can think of is they're wanting to have things up their sleeve to drop so it doesn't freefall like SL. They dropped everything for SL and had nothing else to use to help the song. Still, they may be sacrificing a good chart debut using this tactic, and I'm not sure how I feel about that. 

• paws up 3

Popster to Popster 3,523

A part of me still believes that her team has something up their sleeve and that all this lackluster and silence strategy goes according to plan so they can then flip the table and come at our necks in the upcoming days. But hey this is gaga's team we are talking about so the worst case scenario its what we must always expect

zachary-campbell.gif

• paws up 6
  • lol 1

Popster This Way 736
On 10/26/2024 at 1:35 PM, Hags Labs said:

A part of me still believes that her team has something up their sleeve and that all this lackluster and silence strategy goes according to plan so they can then flip the table and come at our necks in the upcoming days. But hey this is gaga's team we are talking about so the worst case scenario its what we must always expect

zachary-campbell.gif

They didn’t do anything for DWAS which had more potential though. The Pop up stores were useless. 
zachary-campbell.gif

• sad 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,523
On 10/26/2024 at 2:42 PM, Boris said:

They didn’t do anything for DWAS which had more potential though. The Pop up stores were useless. 
zachary-campbell.gif

Because I dont think they expected the song to become this organic gigantic smash however for Disease  we dont even have the mv out...

zachary-campbell.gif

• thanks 1

Popster This Way 948

Well, it’s over. DWAS took five days to reach #1 on Spotify US, so if we aren’t at least top 5 by then, I’m losing hope.

They were doing so good when they announced, and then they just stopped posting two days before release? And no mention of a video? Even a YouTube premiere of the video coming Monday would’ve been okay, but total silence? She’s not beating the “only supports her jazz career” allegations, I’m sorry. 

Spoiler

And I love JazzGa, so don’t take that as hate. It’s just clear that she likes Jazz more than Pop (so why doesn’t she stop releasing pop?)

• thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 12,766

Are the meltdowns finally done? Great. 

The debut is definitely a bit too low, should be at least over 5M but alright. It's not tragic as well. 

Spotify is getting on my nerves tho, cause every other day it would update on time, but the Friday Gaga releases new song it gotta be late and causing less exposure with Top50 entires WW and in particular countries. Stupid whores. 

What I am really curious about now how big the unfiltered will be. That will tell if liddos are done as a fanbase or if there is still hope. 

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 2,572
On 10/26/2024 at 1:45 PM, VoldeLorde said:

Well, it’s over. DWAS took five days to reach #1 on Spotify US, so if we aren’t at least top 5 by then, I’m losing hope.

They were doing so good when they announced, and then they just stopped posting two days before release? And no mention of a video? Even a YouTube premiere of the video coming Monday would’ve been okay, but total silence? She’s not beating the “only supports her jazz career” allegations, I’m sorry. 

Hide contents

And I love JazzGa, so don’t take that as hate. It’s just clear that she likes Jazz more than Pop (so why doesn’t she stop releasing pop?)

Screenshot-2024-10-26-at-1-46-44-PM.png

• love 1