Charts Discussion : DISEASE out now!

PanPikus

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pop-a-911-ster 29,833
x3

This song needs massive promo. Is an amazing song but the GP isn't excited anymore to hear that Gaga has released a new song. The will think that she has released a new jazz or country song that no one really cares. 

• paws up 3
  • thanks 3

Popster to Popster 4,480
On 10/26/2024 at 12:49 PM, Azor Ahai said:

Well I guess everyone was feeling a bad debut and it happened. At least we are not delusional.

What the f- are you talking about? It was definitely a good debut, just 50k off the Top 10. No video, performance, interview, nothing. Also only #10 on TTH. And yet it became her biggest solo debut.

• paws up 2
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,878
On 10/26/2024 at 6:10 PM, ARTPOP said:

Well what you have to understand about the predictions is most people predict lower than what they hope for so they can say oh she surpassed our expectations :icant:

So what's even the goal of those honestly ? Apart just opening the gate for more daily complainings

Edited by Moonlight Shadow

Popster This Way 813
On 10/26/2024 at 6:14 PM, little legend said:

This song needs massive promo. Is an amazing song but the GP isn't excited anymore to hear that Gaga has released a new song. The will think that she has released a new jazz or country song that no one really cares. 

I am not sure that most people are even aware that she released a new song. The promo so far has been very 'silent' and minimalistic. 

• paws up 6

A Popster Is Born 17,904
On 10/27/2024 at 12:15 AM, Gypsy Life said:

DWAS is 4M+ ahead of BOAF today. If I'm not mistaken, this is the biggest gap between the songs so far and the first day over 4M.

Back to DWAS programming already? :icant:

• lol 4

ARTPOPster 2,165
On 10/27/2024 at 12:03 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

They’re treating it like that 

it’s like when they pretend 911 was a single then quietly changed the YouTube description two weeks later :icant:

As long as she did not explicitly say it’s the lead I’ll NOT be treating it as the lead :bebe:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,592

The debut numbers are fine. Especially compared to

1. DWAS
  2. The fact that Stupid Love was #1 on TTH with a cover
  3. It only had 20 hours of tracking in the majority of the world
  • paws up 5

ARTPOPster 2,114

Idk what indicator AM position rising is for Spotify numbers? If it stays above 4M on day 2 it will be really good 

The Fame Popster 399
On 10/26/2024 at 9:16 AM, nattuggla89 said:

I am not sure that most people are even aware that she released a new song. The promo so far has been very 'silent' and minimalistic. 

I know some Gaga fans (not stans) who didn’t know she was releasing music today. One thought it was a whole album lol. I’ve been trying to play it for people and put it on the work playlist lol

• shook 1