Charts Discussion : DISEASE out now!

PanPikus

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARTPOPster 2,498

Does anyone know what this twink is talking about @ 9:35?

He says, "I just found out something about Gaga's schedule... guys, she's doing something this year that will be out next year... and it's going to be good for us... it's going to be a good year for us... I can't say anything else bc I don't want to get anyone in trouble... but it's going to be good for us."

https://youtu.be/H69XfMh0GzQ?si=aVYI-tF_KQzgx24b&t=575

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,868

Given how great the reaction online seems, I think this is debuting with 4m filtered streams on Spotify. It has the chance to grow with the video coming and if the chatter continues. Should be interesting. 

Edited by ConnorFilm

A Popster Is Born 17,436
On 10/25/2024 at 9:04 PM, thehanyo said:

He says, "I just found out something about Gaga's schedule... guys, she's doing something this year that will be out next year... and it's going to be good for us... it's going to be a good year for us... I can't say anything else bc I don't want to get anyone in trouble... but it's going to be good for us."

He tweeted recently how HQ wasn't the secret project

• paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,269
On 10/25/2024 at 8:04 PM, thehanyo said:

So since he’s based in London same as me, my thinking is a special recorded here. Currently ITV are doing some “An Audience with…” specials. Adele did one for the release of 30 for Christmas 2021. Kylie did one last year for Tension and had a slew of famous guests in the audience ask her questions in between songs. Dua Lipa just shot one and had Elton John as a special guest which will broadcast around Christmas. 

I’ll keep my eyes peeled for any ticket options to see if I can get some tea. 

Edited by Rusty
  • shook 2

Popster for Sale 47,723
On 10/25/2024 at 8:13 PM, VoldeLorde said:

Imagine how much the video would help, especially in the US

Maybe they hid it so deep in the vault they can’t find it? :mess:

People are EAGER for it too 

If they are confident in it it could work to build a bit of suspense but I hope it's released monday at the latest...

Popster to Popster 2,961

Yeah no I am starting to get worried that something might have happened, maybe not related to music like maybe someone got injured or sick god forbid. For DWAS and HQ she was commenting on tiktoks, tweeting, idk doing something and it's quite strange to be radio silent like this. I'm not in a hurry for anything but my anxious a** wants to know she's fine. 

I hope her team at least are telling her how much people are LOVING the song! Like even AZEALIA BANKS is stanning

• love 1

Moderator 31,518

Music critic Carol Prado, from G1, gives 80/100 to "Disease":

"'Disease' is a typical dark pop, with darker lyrics and beats, which was responsible for Gaga's rise at the turn of the 2000s to 2010s, with her first two albums: "The Fame" (2008) and "Born this Way" (2011). The music has a lot of influence from that era, but it doesn't stay stuck in the past. It's in this type of darker sound that she really rocks. You can say that this is exactly what fans were expecting from this comeback. 'Disease' is a beautiful start to a new era for Gaga, who is promising to deliver a lot on this new album."

• paws up 9
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1