Charts Discussion : DISEASE out now!

PanPikus

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popster to Popster 3,301
On 10/25/2024 at 4:10 PM, FRANZGA said:

Considering the AM slayage.. i think this will do 1M in Brazil alone.. 5M is the minimum debut mefears

+ Europe Disease is doing better numbers than DWAS in the first hours, maybe disease will do less in Anglospehere but i think only in US and CAN

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 12,437
On 10/25/2024 at 4:12 PM, corvus albus said:

@Andreu

The consensus is that the remaining ones (in no particular order) are Gaga, Britney, Rihanna, Taylor, Beyoncé and Drake right?

Popster for Sale 60,423

I just hope AM doesn't give us false hopes, Happy Mistake was top 20 on AM Sweden and other nordic countries for several days and barely scrapped the bottom of the Spotify top 200 for a day :shakes:

• shook 1
  • lol 1

Popster This Way 961
On 10/25/2024 at 4:14 PM, JennyWayne said:

The consensus is that the remaining ones (in no particular order) are Gaga, Britney, Rihanna, Taylor, Beyoncé and Drake right?

Rihanna

Popster to Popster 3,301
On 10/25/2024 at 4:13 PM, FRANZGA said:

I need Gaga in the Top5 plz

TF-TFM-BTW-ASIB is bigger that other album series and it's equal to the Fearless-Red-1989-Eras Era series, so commercially the competition is with Taylor but there are other metrics, i think that Gaga's impact is bigger and even her influence in pop culture. I think that Top 3 is deserved for our queen

ARTPOPster 2,469
On 10/25/2024 at 10:14 AM, 0606060 said:

Disease pre chorus is one of her best ever seriously. I can’t wait to see the choreography 

omg I came to post this. We need to get comfortable with knowing it's her BEST pre-chorus EVER. So layered, So catchy.

• love 2

On 10/25/2024 at 4:15 PM, Fame Romance said:

I just hope AM doesn't give us false hopes, Happy Mistake was top 20 on AM Sweden and other nordic countries for several days and barely scrapped the bottom of the Spotify top 200 for a day :shakes:

Her Euro presence is stronger than HM, she is doing good based on my numbers.

Popster This Way 961
On 10/25/2024 at 4:17 PM, ReadyGaga said:

TF-TFM-BTW-ASIB is bigger that other album series and it's equal to the Fearless-Red-1989-Eras Era series, so commercially the competition is with Taylor but there are other metrics, i think that Gaga's impact is bigger and even her influence in pop culture. I think that Top 3 is deserved for our queen

Commercially Taylor destroys gaga....