PanPikus

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pop-a-911-ster 28,010

"Disease" YouTube update (3rd hour):

• Lyric Video - 307.955 (+81.672)
  • Auto gen. Audio - 38.918 (+30.471) (views are no longer frozen)

Total - 346.873 (+103.143)

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 9

ARTPOPster 2,122

This is not the snippet she shared in Paris, right? That also sounded very industrial but it was hard to hear. Looks like we may have more of that on LG7 :ohhh:

A variety of sounds tbh with Girlfriend, Dance in the Shadow, etc. 

Pop-a-911-ster 20,020
On 10/25/2024 at 9:04 AM, derpmonster said:

This is not the snippet she shared in Paris, right? That also sounded very industrial but it was hard to hear. Looks like we may have more of that on LG7 :ohhh:

Nope, it wasn’t played in Paris.

• paws up 3

ARTPOPster 2,122
On 10/25/2024 at 12:03 AM, Gagacharts said:

"Disease" YouTube update (3rd hour):

• Lyric Video - 307.955 (+81.672)
  • Auto gen. Audio - 38.918 (+30.471) (views are no longer frozen)

Total - 346.873 (+103.143)

It's weird that YouTube Music links the song's plays to the video's so the autogen audio is just redundant :oops: they should fix it

Pop-a-911-ster 24,564
On 10/25/2024 at 10:04 AM, derpmonster said:

no the second and third ones in this video are the ones she played on Paris

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

The Fame Popster 464
On 10/25/2024 at 3:04 AM, derpmonster said:

No but you can definitely hear the overarching tone and sound through each song. Very analog, industrial, mechanical tech. Lots of minor tones throughout the harmonies and chords. This might be my fav Gaga album ever ugh. 

Edited by Sun
  • paws up 5
  • love 2

Popstanne 8,558

I have to admit I wasn’t 100% into it after the first listen but now I have it on repeat and YES GODGA YES BANGER YES DISEASE :giveup:

Both pre-chorus and chorus are amazing, a huge upgrade from PI and SL, I also love her vocals in the bridge, can’t wait for the MV ouuhh

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,715
x3

Omgggg I can not believe that the humanity is blessed again with a real Lady Gaga song:giveup: The song start reminds me of Stupid Love and Perfect Illusion but already has a character that is a million times better than that stupid Stupid Love song. Then it takes a demonic sick and twisted twist and goes back to her Born This Way/Fame Monster roots but also stays unique, and feels totally modern, maybe also something from the future while at the same time it reminds me of the late 90s early 00s rock bangers. This song is exactly how envisioned Frankensteined to sound like back in 2015. I can't wait to see this song smashing everywhere and everyone to say that the old Lady Gaga is finally back :giveup:

• yaas, gaga 5

Pop-a-911-ster 29,715
x3
On 10/25/2024 at 8:34 AM, CHROMATICON said:

This song is clearly aimed to her hardcore fans, like, this is 2011 Gaga on STEROIDS. I love it so much BUT why is the rollout so weird? No merch, no TikTok sound, Gaga just dropping and not saying anything else. :uhh:

Gaga's team has planned the biggest rollout in history. Trust me brother monster, DISEASE is already sold out on iTunes. This is unprecedented!