Charts Discussion : DISEASE out now!

PanPikus

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Popster Is Born 12,876
On 10/28/2024 at 5:43 PM, Andreas said:

Why is the filter rate that big? :jailga:fans aren’t streaming properly :jailga:

Doesn't matter as Spotify counts only 20 streams per user daily for the Spotify charts. 

On 10/28/2024 at 5:47 PM, Matteo said:

Where is the countdown :whatga:

Clowns gave up finally :billie:

Pop-a-911-ster 29,996
x3

Poker Face, Bad Romance, Bloody Mary and all these dark/weird super Gaga themed songs didnt go #1 on the charts since day 1. Gaga needed to heavily promote them with crazy performances and music videos. DISEASE could be a hit but she needs to give us stunning visuals, she needs to promote it massively. Its time to let boring Gaga go and bring back the old Lady Gaga that wasnt afraid to take risks.

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1
  • love 3

Pop-a-911-ster 29,996
x3
On 10/28/2024 at 5:55 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

The lead single peaks of MPGs (seventh studio album) in the US: 

Rihanna #1
Beyonce #1
Britney #1
Ariana #1 
Taylor #2
Pink #13
Miley #14
Gaga #25-33?  
Christina #34
Avril (didn't chart) 
Katy ? (but she will probably retire) 

democratic mod @corvus albus please ban this user:icant:

• lol 1

Popster This Way 554
On 10/28/2024 at 11:09 AM, PanPikus said:

Oh and btw, I'm one the biggest haters of stupid luv, just like my greek brother @little legend, but despite hating the song with passion ever since it leaked, I still streamed it on loop to help it chart. 

Some of yall won’t stream Disease just because Gaga is not promoting even tho you like the song. 

That makes no sense :katy:

Because they aren't actually fans, just chartsters

• paws up 1

Popstanne 8,652
On 10/28/2024 at 5:55 PM, Gaga Banana said:

Realistically speaking the album should drop the Grammys weekend. I think they slotted February due to that.

Grammys are on Feb 2 though so Friday prior to that would still be January…

I think it might come directly on Feb 21 or Feb 28 since Feb 7 is SuperBowl weekend and I can’t see her dropping a dark pop album on Valentine’s Day

Edited by Thrasher
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,996
x3
On 10/28/2024 at 4:09 PM, PanPikus said:

Oh and btw, I'm one the biggest haters of stupid luv, just like my greek brother @little legend, but despite hating the song with passion ever since it leaked, I still streamed it on loop to help it chart. 

Some of yall won’t stream Disease just because Gaga is not promoting even tho you like the song. 

That makes no sense :katy:

thats true. I probably have permanent ear dysfunction after streaming that rat song aka Stupid Love back in February of 2020 but still I was giving it streams:nicki_scream:

• hugs 1

Popster to Popster 4,736
On 10/28/2024 at 12:03 PM, gagaxuan said:

Honestly at this point Bruno is doing more to promote the song than Gaga’s lmao.

I truly think Gaga has one of the worst team out there when it comes to promotion and rolling things out. And they are just slow to adapt

How many more years do we have to go through this before yall stop whining about rollouts and promo? 5? 10? Gaga doesn't wanna play that game anymore. And when she does, it doesnt make much of a difference. (HQ and HM) For everyones sake, just accept it. Move on. Who cares anyway? 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

Popster to Popster 4,472
On 10/28/2024 at 6:02 PM, Leptine said:

Glenn Close liked her last IG post.

that's my girl

Edited by kékette
Any excuse to use my favourite vid.
  • paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 4