PanPikus

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popster for Sale 47,933
On 10/27/2024 at 9:32 PM, BenG said:

That post screams PR speak ngl :mess:

Well tbf so did the nurtec-gate but everything there turned out to be true. Hope its the same case here. No doubt she was pushed to post it bc of fans but doesn't mean it's false ig

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 35,713

Screaming at the whole mess 

I’m laughing alone so hard in my bed it’s a nightmare for us since JFAD is OUT 

Edited by Miaou
  • lol 7

A Popster Is Born 19,743
On 10/27/2024 at 6:34 PM, OreoDisease said:

Well tbf so did the nurtec-gate but everything there turned out to be true. Hope its the same case here.

MV next year then omg  :oprah:

• lol 4

ARTPOPster 2,205
On 10/27/2024 at 5:38 PM, ViviLittleM said:

I think LG7 will be a very long album.

I hope LG7 will be released in February

Popster This Way 879

Hi all,

I have been busy this weekend streaming Disease and the most important thing, enjoying the song, because it is a fantastic dark pop banger, it is everything I was waiting for.

In fact, this will be my ranking of lead:

1. Bad Romance

2. Disease

3. Applause

4. Born This Way

5. Just Dance

6. Perfect Illusion

7. Stupid Love

I would even dare to say that disease is my favorite song among all of them, but I think it’s not fair to do that to the iconic Bad Romance just two days after the release of Disease.

Having said that, I would like all of you to enjoy the song, because when we heard it for the first time we all went crazy. There will be a time when Gaga retires or semi-retires and you will regret not having enjoyed these releases. She has literally given us her best lead in many years and you are being dramatic in just two days.

Also, just because it’s having a slow start doesn’t mean it Can’t rise in a few weeks, DWAS is going to reach a new peak in its 11 week.

The music video is still to be released and it can genérate many viral tik toks and I am sure that she has more things prepared.

For now, we can keep streaming Disease and enjoy it. Also it is very important do tik toks or reels. This is the reason of the success of DWAS, which has 1.6 million tik toks.

STREAM DISEASE AND ENJOY IT

• paws up 1
  • hugs 8
  • love 2

Popster for Sale 45,203
On 10/27/2024 at 9:34 PM, OreoDisease said:

Well tbf so did the nurtec-gate but everything there turned out to be true. Hope its the same case here. No doubt she was pushed to post it bc of fans but doesn't mean it's false ig

I’m not saying it’s false, just that it serves another purpose.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,580

It’s all over DWUW video getting delayed moment (which I’m  glad never happened in the end) and Chromatica era again. And we all saw how that ended. I’m sorry but I’m at loss of words to describe how useless her management can be. They should’ve never dropped Disease last Thursday if from the get go it was gonna clash with DWAS. But what’s worse it’s that I don’t even trust her “there’s a LOT more to come”. What else is it to come other than the mv? Xmas song clogging the charts and some posters hanging around in LA? This is pure bs and PR doing damage control. Aretha Franklin Icon GIF

• thanks 3
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 2,205
On 10/27/2024 at 5:42 PM, OreoDisease said:

Same

The leaked documents were so fascinating, like Sexxx Dreams with Robin Thicke :rip:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 47,933
On 10/27/2024 at 9:43 PM, Ben said:

The leaked documents were so fascinating, like Sexxx Dreams with Robin Thicke :rip:

Hopefully we dont need leaked documents this time :bigbird: just want there to be a somewhat conceivable strategy 

• lol 3

ARTPOPster 2,204
On 10/27/2024 at 6:42 PM, Hags Labs said:

It’s all over DWUW video getting delayed moment (which I’m  glad never happened in the end) and Chromatica era again. And we all saw how that ended. I’m sorry but I’m at loss of words to describe how useless her management can be. They should’ve never dropped Disease last Thursday if from the get go it was gonna clash with DWAS. But what’s worse it’s that I don’t even trust her “there’s a LOT more to come”. What else is it to come other than the mv? Xmas song clogging the charts and some posters hanging around in LA? This is pure bs and PR doing damage control. Aretha Franklin Icon GIF

you guys are so harsh the songs been out for like a day :icant:

i understand the frustation but not is like its a month or something, i think something will come

Edited by sugden
  • paws up 6

Popster for Sale 60,610

Hot 100 #1s above 1B on Spotify ratio:

Adele 5/5 (100%)
Lady Gaga 4/5 (80%)
Rihanna 11/14 (78%)
Arianna Grande 7/9 (77%)
Taylor Swift 6/12 (50%)
Katy 4/9 (44%)
Beyoncé 1/9 (11%)
Christina Aguilera 1/5 (20%)