Charts Discussion : DISEASE out now!

PanPikus

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/27/2024 at 7:54 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

To be fair we thought that with shallow and ARUTW and then we got this. 

Instead of Xtinct, She’s kinda giving me a Del Ray tea with her free falling new single but top 10 on Spotify. she’s just gonna find it harder to capture the GP from now on.
They were prob well aware disease was likely a swing and a miss 

It's interesting that massive collabs did nothing for Gaga, Xtina, and Britney. Lotus and BJ flopped into oblivion despite how huge their collabs were, and LG7 is...not off to a great start despite Gaga having a huge collab as of now. It seems like the GP mostly cares only about the song itself. 

• sad 1

The Fame Popster 293
On 10/27/2024 at 2:49 PM, XXXlop said:

From Atrl: :bradley:

babylonhooker on GGD: 

"I'm sorry but I have to break it to y'all. I don't want to add fuel to the fire but I've received some bad news about this horrible situation

Lady Gaga and her team are having some problems and drama with the MV. 

She doesn't like the color of the video, and some editing. She wants them to edit the video again. The situation's so bad that she wants to scrap it entirely at some points. it's getting serious. that's why she is silent and it's not normal as y'all think, the team is in shambles. It's just very sad at this point. and yup, the mv was filmed on Iphone 16. they ruined the MV"

BabylonHooker in 2024? 
it’s not 2020 anymore darling 

• thanks 1
  • lol 2

On 10/27/2024 at 12:59 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

It's interesting that massive collabs did nothing for Gaga, Xtina, and Britney. Lotus and BJ flopped into oblivion despite how huge their collabs were, and LG7 is...not off to a great start despite Gaga having a huge collab as of now. It seems like the GP mostly cares only about the song itself. 

It has decent playlist reach, good fan and critic reception, and is coming off a collab and film albeit an extremely poorly received film. Wish it did a bit better. 

Pop-a-911-ster 31,282
On 10/27/2024 at 6:49 PM, XXXlop said:

babylonhooker on GGD: 

"I'm sorry but I have to break it to y'all. I don't want to add fuel to the fire but I've received some bad news about this horrible situation

She doesn't like the color of the video, and some editing. She wants them to edit the video again. The situation's so bad that she wants to scrap it entirely at some points. it's getting serious. that's why she is silent and it's not normal as y'all think, the team is in shambles. It's just very sad at this point. and yup, the mv was filmed on Iphone 16. they ruined the MV"

Isnt this the guy who talked about thr MVs for several Chroma song and the multiple gagas in the 911 vid?

• lol 3

ARTPOPster 2,099
On 10/27/2024 at 1:49 PM, XXXlop said:

babylonhooker on GGD: 

If it's an Apple backed music video it would not be delayed lol

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 13,111
On 10/27/2024 at 7:06 PM, Gaga Banana said:

Gaga is fine, but I think she is very low key these days. She always checks online, she may post a similar post like DWAS thanking the fans for the support. 

Which support honestly ?

On 10/27/2024 at 7:07 PM, Andreu said:

I didn’t listen to It. I loved her previous one with the film that I also saw. Halsey was having a cultural moment till 2021, she changed labels and flopped a lot. :bradley:

On 10/27/2024 at 8:09 PM, Gaga Banana said:

I didn’t listen to It. I loved her previous one with the film that I also saw. Halsey was having a cultural moment till 2021, she changed labels and flopped a lot. :bradley:

She had one huge hit, and that's all. She was never meant to last. 

• lol 2

On 10/27/2024 at 7:08 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Which support honestly ?

There are fans doing streaming parties, she probably knows that, if she checks on twitter. I think she and the label are aware they went with a risky move with this song GP wise. It is more about saying thank you to your audience and i think she is grateful for her fans. She is in the pop game 16 years and has seen all the sides of it. :peacega:

Edited by Gaga Banana
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,282
On 10/27/2024 at 7:10 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

She had one huge hit, and that's all. She was never meant to last. 

Her entire top5 on Spotify are songs above 1000M spotify streams :rip:

Popster to Popster 4,707
On 10/27/2024 at 1:49 PM, XXXlop said:

babylonhooker on GGD: 

Had me until the IPhone 16. LMAOOOOOO :icant:

• lol 2