Charts Discussion : DISEASE out now!

PanPikus

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pop-a-911-ster 29,796
On 10/27/2024 at 2:32 PM, Ben said:

The same debut and peak position of Not Myself Tonight by Xtina - it's interesting because she was accused of copying Gaga back in 2010, of her song being a retread, and now that since 2020 we've had tons of dark pop albums, Gaga finds herself in a similar position with that sound. Shallow and ASIB really did save her charts-wise

Main problem was Xtina’s NMT mv released too late and was destroyed because of the plagiarism :bradley:

Popster This Way 976

Honestly, these numbers are great! If we keep dropping like this, we can start to match the lead performance from our boatmate/rival Katy’s last album. Why aren’t we celebrating? 

• lol 5

Pop-a-911-ster 29,796
On 10/27/2024 at 2:37 PM, lordgagx said:

When is Disease officially impacting radios?

Tomorrow or Tuesday I’m not sure 

Edited by Emi
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,423
On 10/27/2024 at 6:27 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

Its AM performance is simply awful.

On 10/27/2024 at 6:32 PM, Miaou said:

If the drop continues tomorrow and the following days not even a top 40 is happening 

On 10/27/2024 at 6:33 PM, Miaou said:

The debut will be awful everywhere :cry:

On 10/27/2024 at 6:34 PM, Nemanja said:

the drop will continue if they do nothing

cat-gif-atrl-distressed.gif

• lol 4

On 10/27/2024 at 7:32 PM, Ben said:

The same debut and peak position of Not Myself Tonight by Xtina - it's interesting because she was accused of copying Gaga back in 2010, of her song being a retread, and now that since 2020 we've had tons of dark pop albums, Gaga finds herself in a similar position with that sound. Shallow and ASIB really did save her charts-wise

I hope that Gaga will secure a solo hit with LG7 so we won't spend the next decade bringing up DWAS receipts like Xtina stans with MLJ/SS/FTM.  

• thanks 4
  • lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 29,796

Well we should stop complaining… go out and enjoy your Sunday!

see u tonight 

• paws up 4
  • hugs 2
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,464

From Atrl: :bradley:

babylonhooker on GGD: 

"I'm sorry but I have to break it to y'all. I don't want to add fuel to the fire but I've received some bad news about this horrible situation

Lady Gaga and her team are having some problems and drama with the MV. 

She doesn't like the color of the video, and some editing. She wants them to edit the video again. The situation's so bad that she wants to scrap it entirely at some points. it's getting serious. that's why she is silent and it's not normal as y'all think, the team is in shambles. It's just very sad at this point. and yup, the mv was filmed on Iphone 16. they ruined the MV"

Edited by XXXlop
  • sad 1
  • lol 10

Pop-a-911-ster 33,353
On 10/27/2024 at 6:49 PM, XXXlop said:

babylonhooker on GGD: 

"I'm sorry but I have to break it to y'all. I don't want to add fuel to the fire but I've received some bad news about this horrible situation

She doesn't like the color of the video, and some editing. She wants them to edit the video again. The situation's so bad that she wants to scrap it entirely at some points. it's getting serious. that's why she is silent and it's not normal as y'all think, the team is in shambles. It's just very sad at this point. and yup, the mv was filmed on Iphone 16. they ruined the MV"

not believing this at all, that member isn't truthworthy + the teaser doesn't look like shot on iphone 16

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3

Pop-a-911-ster 31,567

babylonhooker on GGD: 

He’s always posted fake news

ARTPOPster 2,125

babylonhooker on GGD: 

I call BS on this :bigbird:

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 13,389
On 10/27/2024 at 5:44 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

I hope that Gaga will secure a solo hit with LG7 so we won't spend the next decade bringing up DWAS receipts like Xtina stans with MLJ/SS/FTM.  

To be fair we thought that with shallow and ARUTW and then we got this. 

Instead of Xtinct, She’s kinda giving me a Del Ray tea with her free falling new single but top 10 on Spotify. she’s just gonna find it harder to capture the GP from now on.
They were prob well aware disease was likely a swing and a miss 

ARTPOPster 2,179
On 10/27/2024 at 2:49 PM, XXXlop said:

babylonhooker on GGD: 

hes been lying for like 4 years

please

• paws up 1

New Popster 24

I love disease so much but the rollout has been horrible so far, I hope they (gaga & her team) have something up their sleeve because this is just.. :toofunny:

Im honestly not that shocked as well its gaga we're talking about here and so far all of her recent rollouts haven't been quite great and I don't blame her entirely I also blame her incompetent team. Where is the DWAS televised performance? Where is the Harlequin Concert? Where is the Disease music video????? I mean I can go on and on, its just so unfortunate Disease has so much potential to become a huge hit I'm trying my best to be patient but I just can't anymore. 

• paws up 7
  • lol 1