Charts Discussion : DISEASE out now!

PanPikus

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/27/2024 at 4:57 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Something is just not working. Something about modern Gaga songs doesn't work with the GP. Maybe it is the vocal style?

I think is the first 15 secs of the intro being to experimental with the beat drop. 

Pop-a-911-ster 31,567
On 10/27/2024 at 4:59 PM, ThisGuyTony said:

So the Halloween boost is real but it didn’t boost her new spooky, dark-pop comeback?

IMG-8431.gif

Maybe it did and would’ve been a 2,1 M without it

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,796

Maybe they are too confident about the music video they don’t care debut number? :ohhh:

Pop-a-911-ster 29,796
On 10/27/2024 at 12:59 PM, kékette said:

Xtina

Not Myself Tonight debuted at #23 so better not :laughga:

• lol 1

On 10/27/2024 at 11:00 AM, thehanyo said:

The reality is it's her age lol.

I'm obsessed with the song, so I'm happy. 

Beyoncé had hits recently, and she’s older than Gaga. Sorry, but something is at play. 

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 533
On 10/27/2024 at 6:59 AM, ARTPOP said:

Yeah I need to try and stay away from here because the constant b*ching and crying is really souring the entire experience for me :rip: 

I can't believe we finally got what we've been asking from Gaga for years WHILE simultaneously having a gargantuan smash and the overall mood here would make you believe she just released Woman's World. 

Me too. Think I'm outta here for awhile. Literal meltdowns over losing a couple spots on AM charts. Just negativity for no reason. 

On 10/27/2024 at 11:02 AM, Sun said:

Me too. Think I'm outta here for awhile. Literal meltdowns over losing a couple spots on AM charts. Just negativity for no reason. 

Y’all want us to be happy and positive when it’s been an objectively rough month? Let us express it. 

• thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,227
On 10/27/2024 at 4:47 PM, GraceRandolph said:

The music video dropping on Halloween will give it a few hours of Halloween boost. :happydance:

Can’t wait for Gaga to release a Christmas song on the 24th of December 

Edited by CherryPie
  • lol 7

On 10/27/2024 at 4:59 PM, kékette said:

Xtina

I don’t get the comparison, Your Body may have came after the MLJ like DWAS, that was a big global hit indeed, but Xtina was doing worse before with Bionic, she wasn’t the touring force like Gaga. Also, Burlesque is not similar to JFAD.  JFAD grossed more on the box office. I also like Xtina, but I think Gaga has more going than her and is a bigger star.:arguega:

ARTPOPster 1,227
On 10/27/2024 at 4:56 PM, Miaou said:

Her discography is truly smashing on Spotify 

amazing

the fact that she is still in the top 10 daily artist with Disease tanking just show there is interest for Gaga 

what we need is a song clicking with the GP but I don’t think she wants to please them :katy:

We gotta accept she’s a legacy artist now 

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

Popster This Way 533
On 10/27/2024 at 12:03 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Y’all want us to be happy and positive when it’s been an objectively rough month? Let us express it. 

What's rough? The song is amazing. That's literally ALL that should matter! Legit seeing comments like "I won't stream until she starts promoting" like what? 💀

Are you all so attached to these charts you can't have fun with the great music she released? You can't go more than a few days before you must see the MV? I'm sorry but it's so ridiculous. And weird. 

• paws up 3