Charts Discussion : DISEASE out now!

PanPikus

• Replies 13.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pop-a-911-ster 35,696
On 10/27/2024 at 3:32 PM, Hags Labs said:

It’s the fact that she had it SO easy to generate buzz and create hype within her fans and GP. All she had to do was serve, engage and give us content. She didn’t do neither. And out of every  existing rollout for a lead they really decided to come up with this one?  Yikes :awkney:

If you were hoping better numbers it would have change nothing with a better engagement from Gaga 

the song had huge playlists, that’s what matters the most. The GP is simply not clicking with the song. Her or her team can do nothing for that. 

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

Popster This Way 836
On 10/27/2024 at 3:32 PM, Hags Labs said:

It’s the fact that she had it SO easy to generate buzz and create hype within her fans and GP. All she had to do was serve, engage and give us content. She didn’t do neither. And out of every  existing rollout for a lead they really decided to come up with this one?  Yikes :awkney:

This is one part of the problem however it also seems like that ppl who listened to it also didn not come back to it and seems like it doesn't stick hence why the harsh drop. With SL and PI she at least promoted it during release week but the audience still said NO to it.

Popster for Sale 47,891
On 10/27/2024 at 2:37 PM, Miaou said:

If you were hoping better numbers it would have change nothing with a better engagement from Gaga 

the song had huge playlists, that’s what matters the most. The GP is simply not clicking with the song. Her or her team can do nothing for that. 

I think there's also an issue of people not being aware so its just the fanbase streaming. Brat was a hit in the long run but the first singles performed really badly when they first came out.

ARTPOPster 2,195

It's days like these I wish I was on GGD, because folks there talk about things other than Gaga too. There are all sorts of active threads

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,738
On 10/27/2024 at 5:17 PM, OnionGirl said:

It should be discounted on iTunes (like BOAF was the week its video was released), but not even that :katy_pie:

Wont matter much. The song is selling 3k. It might do 3.5k with a discount, which is less than an extra point. It needs a radio push, and moreso, radio needs to drop the other songs.

Pop-a-911-ster 35,696
On 10/27/2024 at 3:28 PM, derpmonster said:

Maybe then this fanbase would still have reasonable expectations and half a brain cell intact :eyega:

I had reasonable expectations personally 

It’s not like I predicted a top 5 on the HOT 100 or a 6M/7M debut 💀💀

• paws up 2

I think the positive reaction here and from liddos and pop stans is partially because we have been craving this sound for a long time, but the GP doesn’t have the same expectations, and for them this is just an okay pop song. Honestly it’s kind of shocking how Gaga (her team) keep picking these underwhelming lead singles time and time again. Truth be told she needed a song that was undeniable, and pushed boundaries. Disease feels too safe yet has some abrasive elements as well. 

• paws up 5
  • thanks 2