Charts Discussion : DISEASE out now!

PanPikus

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pop-a-911-ster 29,922
x3

I don't care if we flop now. The song is a masterpiece, just like Bloody Mary. It might have taken 10 years for it to shine but in the end it shined. Talent always wins in the end.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • love 4

Pop-a-911-ster 20,233

Also, the toxicity in here; lmao. Idk what’s worse, hacga stans writing essays acting like „told ya” or other „fans” repeating the song is doa and asking for new single, just because it didn’t smash or because they don’t like the song.

All of ya’ll need to chill. Enjoy the f-ing song.

:overit:

• paws up 3
  • thanks 2
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 13,047
On 10/27/2024 at 8:45 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

She just released her first lead single in 4+ years and she didn’t have a single social media post promoting it the last 48 hours since release :ew:

and no, I’m not counting those stupid billboard tweets.

edit: not a single social media post with the bad a** photo shoot? I REFUSE to believe something ISNT happening behind the scenes. The silence is DEAFENING.

THIS! I cant believe it honestly. It did took me a WHILE to finally get excited for LG7 because I had fear the era would suck like Chromatica. And I cant believe its starting out even worse :gaga-scream:

• paws up 1
  • hugs 2

Pop-a-911-ster 43,100
On 10/27/2024 at 8:13 AM, Doncho said:

THIS! I cant believe it honestly. It did took me a WHILE to finally get excited for LG7 because I had fear the era would suck like Chromatica. And I cant believe its starting out even worse :gaga-scream:

Yeah and there’s no pandemic to blame it on….the silence is making me sad :bradley: I love Disease so much and it seems like Gaga isn’t even excited about releasing her new work. No fan interactions, no commenting on TikToks? Like what is happening :katy: we had so much happening during SL release week to keep us interested at the bare minimum 

• hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 15,747

if we cannot say that not even a post 2 days after the release of her first pop song in half a decade is unacceptable, specially in a *charts* thread, y'all are utterly delulu :excuseme:

• thanks 2

The Fame Popster 426

what's with the silence and the lack of enthusiasm... Halloween is about to pass in 4 days and she's on airplane mode while Mariah already has those screaming dolphin videos saved in draft ready to publish on November 1st 00.00 am

• lol 2

On 10/27/2024 at 1:13 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Also, the toxicity in here; lmao. Idk what’s worse, hacga stans writing essays acting like „told ya” or other „fans” repeating the song is doa and asking for new single, just because it didn’t smash or because they don’t like the song.

This is actually wrong, the only complaints in here is mostly because most of us actually like the song and want it to do good and we are sad to see Gaga and her team doesn't seem to care at all about the song. and not even in terms of chart performance, she hasn't said a single word about the song other then release date and OUT NOW. :cry:

• hugs 1
  • sad 1
  • thanks 8

Popstanne 6,583

Regardless of how this turns out, this could just be a sort of buzz single to introduce the album given there are also the Holidays in between in order also to test waters and the proper promo is saved for January and February more close to the album release. 

• lol 4

Popster This Way 632
On 10/27/2024 at 1:13 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Acknowledging that this song is not doing well commercially doesn't take away from people being able to enjoy it. Like... I thought this was the CHART thread. 

And people will want to analyze why the song is not connecting, especially because this song is everything the fanbase wanted.  And they're ultimately gonna make connections between the commercial performance and Gaga's strategy of selling the era: drip-feeding content at the slowest pace she has ever done. And it's obvious that this strategy is not really working at all, it's what deactivated a huge chunk of the fanbase during the Chromatica era. 

It's never really that serious, this is a hobby for most of us (I hope), but just avoiding painful discussions is not gonna work, it's just gonna delay the pain. 

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 4

ARTPOPster 2,204

Y’all need to #trusttheprocess because

1) it’s a promo single and

2) her silence means she has something up her sleeve to make this the Halloween hit she intended :bradley: I heard from Sarah that she indeed has booked lots of promo slots and y’all will know soon enough in Dec 2024

• paws up 1
  • lol 3