Charts Discussion : DISEASE out now!

PanPikus

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARTPOPster 2,120

Yall need to stop about "HeR TeAm!11!!"

She dictates her team, its her business and decision even with promo/MV/Online presence etc. Theres nothing anyone can do without her decision, she meant it this way and as fans you should know this already. Just enjoy the music its the best we have gotten since a decade.  

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

Popster This Way 971

Welp, just like we stopped tracking JFAD once it started flopping and everyone hated the negativity, I say we stop tracking Disease. Someone make the new thread and get this negativity out of here :gaga-thanks:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,839

DWAS has surpassed I Had Some Help by Post Malone and Morgan Wallen and is now the 13th most-streamed Spotify song released in 2024

Next target: Not Like Us by Kendrick Lamar (should surpass in roughly 15-16 days)

• paws up 6
  • love 2

Popster This Way 836
On 10/27/2024 at 11:51 AM, Leptine said:

I mean, I don’t doubt she was definitely in a good place, but she was also when it comes to the movie and HQ and she took the biggest slap in the face of her career (ARTPOP was not a commercial-audience and critical flop despite some media backlash).

After she promoted both projects with enthusiasm, it’s not surprising to me if she is upset of how things went with that reflecting on the actual silence without desire of bothering again in the immediate to promote or being enthusiastic for something without a strong positive feedback. 

That is why I would have been ok for her to take few months of break if she needed them before launching the new era.

Gaga is a pro and in the industry for a long time. I really doubt that she's mentally affected by projects which are not received well. After the HOG Oscar snub she still went on to present at the ceremony with Liza Minelli.

If she really focuses only on the online opinion about people she wouldn't have released L4S and Harlequin. She is aware that most of her fans don't support that genre. 

• thanks 3

ARTPOPster 1,439
On 10/27/2024 at 11:52 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

Kinda weird tbh cause the rollout for Harlequin was cool

But her team wasn't even able to have the physicals ready for the release week, which ruined it's chart-peaks.

Literally the worst team ever. I wouldn't care, but it's really harming her career.

Pop-a-911-ster 33,310
On 10/27/2024 at 12:22 PM, VoldeLorde said:

Welp, just like we stopped tracking JFAD once it started flopping and everyone hated the negativity, I say we stop tracking Disease. Someone make the new thread and get this negativity out of here :gaga-thanks:

??? the mv isn't even out yet lmao.

• thanks 1

Popster This Way 971

Sorry if my inner MissAsia is showing y’all but I am so fed with this team’s incompetence for pop eras :icant:

we really had it all during Joanne and Harlequin, huh? :bradley:

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,439
On 10/27/2024 at 12:21 PM, Mr. V said:

Yall need to stop about "HeR TeAm!11!!"

She dictates her team, its her business and decision even with promo/MV/Online presence etc. Theres nothing anyone can do without her decision, she meant it this way and as fans you should know this already. Just enjoy the music its the best we have gotten since a decade.  

So you're telling Gaga ordered her team to NOT have physical copies ready neither for HQ nor Disease? Do you really think she's bothered about that? NO, that's her team competence.

Her team is made up of hired people to organize the logistics of her releases. She delegates that task to them.

• thanks 2