Charts Discussion : DISEASE out now!

PanPikus

Popstanne 6,583
On 10/27/2024 at 11:53 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Gaga really said my fans let Harlequin flop despite all my love for this project including a live performance for a brand new song, I can't postpone the lead of my new album but I'll let them suffer without ANYTHING more, REVENGE

I will not tired to say that Happy Mistake at least deserved more support, especially after delivering one of her best performance of her career to it.

I get jazz not being everyone cup of Tea, but HM which wasn’t a jazz track deserved more support and could have made HQ a cute top10 debut since there wasn’t a big difference to made the top10 with it. 

• thanks 2

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARTPOPster 1,495
On 10/27/2024 at 6:49 PM, nydedan said:

imagine people on her team being this incompetent and still getting paid...they only needed to do one thing and they decided to fcuk it up:katy: 

as much as i love dragging taylor and yonce, they got the best teams in the industry. while gaga's team didn't even bother to do the bare minimum and only rest on her talent. i feel sorry and tired for her.

To be fair, Bey didn't release any video for her past 2 albums either. They just happen to have 1 viral song on TicTok for each album:katy:Other than that her numbers are rather tragique.

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

On 10/27/2024 at 1:01 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

You are really all making every era a terrible experience. Not to mention her team but you just literally had the dark bops you are asking for a decade. Enjoy the f-ing song until the video.is put seriously :leap:

I just hope that the chorus of the lead single is not indicative of the sound of the entire album. We were asking for dark dance pop bops like "Monster," "Alejandro," and "Sheisse." A few songs with heavy rock/grunge/rage influences are fine, but we need dance-pop music:ohyes:  The chorus of "Disease" sounds Joanne'd.  

Popster for Sale 45,144
On 10/27/2024 at 11:11 AM, Gypsy Life said:

Less than Woman's World 2nd day :cry:

Money can run out, but talent is forever :applause:

• lol 1