Charts Discussion : DISEASE out now!

PanPikus

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Popster Is Born 17,620
On 10/27/2024 at 11:36 AM, BenG said:

She should have at least announced the music video release date. I don’t see why they’re keeping it a secret.

Did they want to reserve it for a good peak on the Hot 100 down the road? If so, that’s just dumb :icant:

I already said this but I think there have been unforseen technical difficulties which made them delay from friday, they won't announce until they are certain when will it be ready (and probably not on the weekend) so i hope we get at least announcement tomorrow 

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 2,156
On 10/27/2024 at 7:32 AM, Fame Romance said:

APT #42(-10) on US AM :laughga:

Hopefully DWAS passes it on US Spotify 

So every song is fallin?

What happened?

Pop-a-911-ster 24,705
On 10/27/2024 at 12:21 PM, VoldeLorde said:

Y'all mad at the US but why should we support the song when Gaga obviously doesn’t? :lesson:

Her team wants horrible chart performance? I say we give it to them. :lesson:

I won’t be streaming until I see a MV. It’s beyond ridiculous at this point :lesson:

i’m sorry but this is such a childish take :icant:

i’m frustrated by her silence and no MV as well but y’all have begged for a darkga banger and now she finally served us one of her best songs ever. Stop complaining and start streaming.

• thanks 6

Popster for Sale 45,141
On 10/27/2024 at 10:41 AM, Replay said:

they do, but yesterday they played it 7 times (sub power?)

Didn’t it have a radio deal?

ARTPOPster 1,926

imagine people on her team being this incompetent and still getting paid...they only needed to do one thing and they decided to fcuk it up:katy: 

as much as i love dragging taylor and yonce, they got the best teams in the industry. while gaga's team didn't even bother to do the bare minimum and only rest on her talent. i feel sorry and tired for her.

Edited by nydedan
  • sad 1
  • thanks 3

Popstanne 6,583
On 10/27/2024 at 11:04 AM, nattuggla89 said:

There definitely is/was something going on behind the scenes. 

Gaga has always promoted the lead singles of all her albums around release week, even SL and PI. Plus this time she said in a couple of interviews how she is in a much better place and was quite confident about her music.

I mean, I don’t doubt she was definitely in a good place, but she was also when it comes to the movie and HQ and she took the biggest slap in the face of her career (ARTPOP was not a commercial-audience and critical flop despite some media backlash).

After she promoted both projects with enthusiasm, it’s not surprising to me if she is upset of how things went with that reflecting on the actual silence without desire of bothering again in the immediate to promote or being enthusiastic for something without a strong positive feedback. 

That is why I would have been ok for her to take few months of break if she needed them before launching the new era.

• thanks 1

Popstanne 6,583
On 10/27/2024 at 11:43 AM, artgagapop said:

The video on debut day would have likely secured a top10 debut and potential for the song to viral from the visuals/dance. 
There is really no reason to keep it :rip:

That is exactly my thoughts since Friday. 

Pop-a-911-ster 33,302
On 10/27/2024 at 11:52 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

Kinda weird tbh cause the rollout for Harlequin was cool

Gaga really said my fans let Harlequin flop despite all my love for this project including a live performance for a brand new song, I can't postpone the lead of my new album but I'll let them suffer without ANYTHING more, REVENGE

• lol 6

A Popster Is Born 19,708

I hated JFAD and HQ era so much :lesson: 
I needed LG7s era so bad but now I’m hating this “era” too :toofunny:

It doesn’t feel like a new era at all, it’s so sad and disappointing :cry:

Her team is literally the worst ever :mess:

• hugs 2
  • sad 2

Popster for Sale 47,887

Best case scenario is they want the video to have it's own moment. It's coming soon, it has to be coming before friday (excluding). Otherwise I wholeheartedly agree with it being a stupid decision. Let's just wait a bit for now. 

• thanks 1

Popster This Way 971
On 10/27/2024 at 5:43 AM, boobatella said:

i’m sorry but this is such a childish take :icant:

i’m frustrated by her silence and no MV as well but y’all have begged for a darkga banger and now she finally served us one of her best songs ever. Stop complaining and start streaming.

Who is y’all? I am not apart of the fandom that only wants DarkGa bops. If I was, I wouldn’t have been checking into her during TIHTY and I wouldn’t have decided to stan during Joanne. I like to support whatever she’s selling, but I have to be able to tell she’s into the product. 

That’s why I liked L4S more than Chromatica (on release day) bc it seemed that Gaga supported the former more. We know Gaga and her team can promote things; they just released Harlequin with amazing spots, even talk show interviews and a late night performance.

the music is there, the quality is there, and Disease deserves success. So where is Gaga? 

• love 1

Popster to Popster 2,992

Yeah I need to try and stay away from here because the constant b*ching and crying is really souring the entire experience for me :rip: 

I can't believe we finally got what we've been asking from Gaga for years WHILE simultaneously having a gargantuan smash and the overall mood here would make you believe she just released Woman's World. 

• hugs 1
  • thanks 7

A Popster Is Born 13,075

You are really all making every era a terrible experience. Not to mention her team but you just literally had the dark bops you are asking for a decade. Enjoy the f-ing song until the video is out seriously :leap:

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • thanks 12

On 10/27/2024 at 12:54 PM, OliverDespechao said:

I hated JFAD and HQ era so much :lesson: 
I needed LG7s era so bad but now I’m hating this “era” too :toofunny:

It doesn’t feel like a new era at all, it’s so sad and disappointing :cry:

Her team is literally the worst ever :mess:

I wouldn't complain if she gave us TF/BTW 2.0 with dark dance bops. Let's wait for the album. The lead single is underwhelming, but I believe that the album will have some high-quality dance bops. 

• hugs 1