Charts Discussion : DISEASE out now!

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 20,225
On 10/27/2024 at 10:18 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Delaying mv is not a good idea tbh i think she thinks she want to release it as close to halloween but people need to digest it first it should come tomorrow or never bc there is no point in releasing it on November 1st 

Tomorrow or NEVER

:icant:

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popster This Way 791

So glad that it has been stable on UK Apple Music, here we go another top 10 hit :jailga: I hope it remains on the top 20 on Spotify’s update today 

can’t say the same for US though..

• love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,699
On 10/27/2024 at 10:28 AM, TheDiseaseinChromatica said:

it's @Gypsy Life's fault i kan't believe it...:icant:

On 10/27/2024 at 10:49 AM, Swallow said:

Yes tbh. He gave up too soon

Not y'all blaming me :icant:

I predicted it after 1st listen so I'm not shocked and I'm now at peace with it :snake:

• paws up 6

YouTube Top500

#5(+1) Die With A Smile 4.833.000
#166(+15) Bloody Mary Speed Up 708.000   
#218(-9) Pokerface 611.000   
#237(-206) Disease Lyric Video 592.000   
#250(-10) Shallow 579.000 
#422(+54) Bad Romance 440.000. 
#493(-28) ARUTW 404.000

Edited by Gaga Banana
  • paws up 7
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,929
x2
On 10/27/2024 at 9:57 AM, Andreas said:

BBC RADIO 1

9:45 Lady Gaga - Disease 

Capital FM

8:10 Lady Gaga - Disease

3:51 Lady Gaga - Disease

Blessing the Uk radios :peacega:

Her Ava / Becky Hill radio domination is coming @ItsGenuineGuy09 :enigma:

Popstanne 6,583

She obviously not going to promote this with performances and stuff unless this will remain stable, I feel like as I suspected that JFAD and HQ bombing left a bitter taste in her mouth (label included) and they are not going to waste promo slots and money on a song if it’s not showing potential and stability on its own first.

I still think not releasing the video this Friday was a big mistake, she lost millions of streams this weekend when the buzz for the song was high, even if it premiered tomorrow it won’t get the same views it would have got along with release. 

• sad 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,479
On 10/27/2024 at 10:59 AM, Leptine said:

She obviously not going to promote this with performances and stuff unless this will remain stable, I feel like as I suspected that JFAD and HQ bombing left a bitter taste in her mouth (label included) and they are not going to waste promo slots and money on a song if it’s not showing potential and stability on its own first.

I still think not releasing the video this Friday was a big mistake, she lost millions of streams this weekend when the buzz for the song was high, even if it premiered tomorrow it won’t get the same views it would have got along with release. 

She should stop making music then cause that makes 0 sense

• paws up 2
  • thanks 7
  • lol 1

Popster This Way 834
On 10/27/2024 at 10:59 AM, Leptine said:

There definitely is/was something going on behind the scenes. 

Gaga has always promoted the lead singles of all her albums around release week, even SL and PI. Plus this time she said in a couple of interviews how she is in a much better place and was quite confident about her music.

• sad 2