Charts Discussion : DISEASE out now!

PanPikus

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popstanne 5,841
On 10/27/2024 at 2:13 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

It’s not exactly a curveball prediction to say that a noisy lady gaga song is gonna light the GP up or that it’d be frontloaded. We only should look for acclaim and focusing on the debut, anything else is a bonus 

I think the song has potential ngl it can be a cute 650M streamed hit with moves done right i dont think it has potential to smash though bc is sounds too niche n dessonated but I think she will have a few gp friendly bangers in the album 

DITS n girlfriend give that vibe 

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,416

She should perform at the EMA's on November 10th.

It's the best promo spot she has. I know that nobody cares about EMA's ceremony, but its performances are uploaded and could become viral.

Also it's literally the only promo spot she can use. Or what else could she do besides the EMA? Literally nothing.

I just know she will disappoint with doing absolutely nothing for the song, besides releasing the MV. But no performances, no interviews, no outfits, no nothing.

At least for SL she planned a IHeart Awards and Coachella performances. But what is she planning for Disease?: i bet that NOTHING.

This is shaping to be another no-era like Chromatica. I started to think it when she didn't post anything 2 days before the release, but with her current silence 2 days after the release.... it's what it is.

She can surprise us, but there's literally zero signs of it.

Edited by XXXlop
  • paws up 3

Popstanne 5,841

Delaying mv is not a good idea tbh i think she thinks she want to release it as close to halloween but people need to digest it first it should come tomorrow or never bc there is no point in releasing it on November 1st 

Popster to Popster 4,580

Yeah, I hate being this person became I’m usually optimistic but this is really frustrating.

It’s okay if it ends up flopping but they are doing nothing for the song (except the radio deal).

• paws up 4
  • thanks 2

ARTPOPster 2,351

I am stopping about worrying for the performance of the song and will just enjoy it. Its not like they are working hard but song is flopping. If it was any other artist I would just enjoy the song and lack of effort is only tarnishing my excitement. Also I am a little p*ssed at Gaga because girl this is your comeback?

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 20,225
On 10/27/2024 at 10:20 AM, OnionGirl said:

Yeah, I hate being this person became I’m usually optimistic but this is really frustrating.

It’s okay if it ends up flopping but they are doing nothing for the song (except the radio deal).

And playlisting. We can’t deny that. 

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 35,623

The US is saying a big fat NO to Disease :disappointed:

not even top 15 is guaranteed but I’m not surprised since I sadly expected it in my mind a long time ago

Edited by Miaou
  • lol 1

I don't know what they were thinking when they decided to focus on Halloween, considering they hadn't lifted a finger prior to the season starting. Halloween will pass, and then the Christmas season will begin, which lasts much longer. Who will want a Halloween-themed song then? It's brilliant logic, of course. Another question that's bothering me is: WHY WASN'T THE SONG ADDED TO THE HALLOWEEN PLAYLISTS??? It's such a missed opportunity that I can't even find the words. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1