Charts Discussion : DISEASE out now!

PanPikus

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popster to Popster 4,378
On 10/27/2024 at 7:20 AM, FRANZGA said:

It is very stable hun, liddos are just hating or excited for DWAS to take over once again

Spotify WW:

10/23:
14,317,859 - APT.
11,027,559 - DWAS
= lead of 3,209M on DWAS

10/25:
13,833,145 - APT.
11,593,039 - DWAS
= lead of 2,240M on DWAS

:arguega:

Edited by kékette

Popster This Way 516

Man, this song. 

It just feels very cohesive and laser focused. The production is tight! The bass hits like a punch, it feels heavy and full. All the layers of breathy, coarse, chopped and screwed vocals beneath Gaga's mega strong front vocals; it comes together amazingly well. She is never afraid to get nasty with her vocals and I can't say the same for most of the other girls. 

Those piano stabs and backing vocals in the prechorus, I'll never tire of. Nothing about this feels like it's dated or her old sound recycled for me; it's more retooled/refined and upgraded. 

• paws up 9
  • yaas, gaga 4
  • love 4

A Popster Is Born 13,018
On 10/27/2024 at 7:27 AM, derpmonster said:

Is this true? :bebe: Am I misremembering Million Reasons pulling 1M daily and The Cure pulling nearly 2M daily? 

I meant for the old hits, those were pulling numbers when they were fresh

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 2,161

Y'all, it's not really a great idea for her to be in the public eye and allow LG7 to be tainted while people are still thinking about JFAD. That level of flop could not have been predicted. Let people forget it before she comes back with full force. :excited: The music is quality. It can speak for itself for now. 

At least she fulfilled her promise of a lead in October. Give it time, I'm confident she'll promote soon like old times, at the latest by early next year. 

Edited by derpmonster
  • paws up 2
  • sad 1

ARTPOPster 2,116
On 10/27/2024 at 1:57 AM, BenG said:

Die-With-A-Smile-Spotify.jpg

Up 10.1% from 7 days ago.

7-day average: 11,096,354 streams.

It's so crazy that the average went back up what it was about a month ago :stable:

Die with a STABLE :stable:

Spoiler

Thank you A.P.T even tho I hate the song :icant:

A Popster Is Born 13,018
On 10/27/2024 at 7:42 AM, derpmonster said:

Y'all, it's not really a great idea for her to be in the public eye and allow LG7 to be tainted while people are still thinking about JFAD. That level of flop could not have been predicted. Let people forget it before she comes back with full force. :excited: The music is quality. It can speak for itself for now. 

At least she fulfilled her promise of a lead in October. Give it time, I'm confident she'll promote soon like old times, at the latest by early next year. 

Are people still talking about JFAD tbh ? I feel people already moved on online

• paws up 6
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 20,208
On 10/27/2024 at 7:48 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Are people still talking about JFAD tbh ? I feel people already moved on online

Nah, they’re not. They definitely moved on. The movie will be released on MAX in two days, it will get some reactions online but that’s it. It’s time to move. We have her best lead single on our hands. 

Unless she’s unwell physically or mentally, which I hope she’s not, there’s literally no reason for the release to be this muted as it is. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 6

Pop-a-911-ster 31,226
On 10/26/2024 at 8:12 PM, Fame Romance said:

Units - Chromatica: 4M (with updated pure)

Manic - 6.5M with no pure

Manic charted for 2 years vs. less than 1 for Chromatica 

Both queens (and the best pop albums of 2020) but let's also not pretend like it was not carried by a 2018 single and had multiple songs tacked on later. You Should Be Sad, Beautiful Stranger and Graveyard were among the best pop songs and deserved way better commercially but its no like any of the singles around the single announcement/launched took off and its not like any non-single has stellar streams

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,226
On 10/27/2024 at 7:36 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

It has clearly peaked. Still a monster streaming power though 

It lost streams on a friday? :oprah:

The Fame Popster 417

If the video is coming on Monday (praying to God it is) She should post a link to the YouTube premiere. At least that'd create some hype and give fans some assurance.

• paws up 2