Charts Discussion : DISEASE out now!

PanPikus

ARTPOPster 2,153
On 10/26/2024 at 6:07 PM, GraceRandolph said:

It's already the 27th, why not drop it simultaneously? The Christmas freeze is imminent.

I'm not saying it's a good decision. I'm just saying maybe we should calm down. :oops:

Christmas freeze isn't the end of the world. We're too used to our quick fix with first week peaks. But for her career, longevity with a modest debut is objectively better. 

She could ride out the freeze and even push for a new peak early January. Don't Start Now survived it. Maybe they're trying for that. :ohhh:

Her team has made poor decisions in the past but they are still smarter than Little Managers. You don't become the most streamed woman in the world otherwise. I refuse to believe her success and comebacks are all despite her team. It's been under 48 hours. Trust the plan. :enigma:

• paws up 1
  • love 1

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/26/2024 at 8:11 PM, derpmonster said:

I'm not saying it's a good decision. I'm just saying maybe we should calm down. :oops:

Christmas freeze isn't the end of the world. We're too used to our quick fix with first week peaks. But for her career, longevity with a modest debut is objectively better. 

She could ride out the freeze and even push for a new peak early January. Don't Start Now survived it. Maybe they're trying for that. :ohhh:

Her team has made poor decisions in the past but they are still smarter than Little Managers. You don't become the most streamed woman in the world otherwise. I refuse to believe her success and comebacks are all despite her team. It's been under 48 hours. Trust the plan. :enigma:

I mean I hear this, but she's not Dua. Radio won't be all on board, and short of a massive viral moment the song will struggle by January.

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 2,180
On 10/27/2024 at 9:03 AM, GraceRandolph said:

I don't understand why she didn't drop the music video the same day as the song, or at least the day after. Waiting until Halloween seems like a waste.

I think she has a kink for operating on hard mode that’s the only explanation :arguega:

• sad 1
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 2,179
On 10/26/2024 at 9:54 PM, Doncho said:

The way I have actually been ill since Friday morning :bigbird:

Disease promo working Im afraid

Get better soon icon

• hugs 1

On 10/26/2024 at 11:02 PM, Imtired1616 said:

WE DID ITTTTTT 

I actually f-ing LOVE when we unite to do stuff like this. It reminds me of how strong our fanbase was during 2010/2014 on social media. Lately I have noticed we are kind of coming back to tap that same energy.

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,641
On 10/26/2024 at 10:06 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

OMG I SPOKE TOO SOON! 3 plays for Gaga songs on MRL live tonight 

:giveup:

UNPRECEDENTED. WE NEED 1 MORE DISEASE PLAY. GET YOUR A$$ES REQUESTING RIGHT NEOW. :giveup:

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,641
On 10/26/2024 at 10:05 PM, CHROMATICON said:

I actually f-ing LOVE when we unite to do stuff like this. It reminds me of how strong our fanbase was during 2010/2014 on social media. Lately I have noticed we are kind of coming back to tap that same energy.

Same. We should do it more often. :giveup:

• yaas, gaga 1