Charts Discussion : DISEASE out now!

PanPikus

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARTPOPster 1,848
On 10/26/2024 at 7:14 PM, Osama said:

What the f- are you talking about? It was definitely a good debut, just 50k off the Top 10. No video, performance, interview, nothing. Also only #10 on TTH. And yet it became her biggest solo debut.

It's her biggest solo debut since her last solo song released 4 years ago. With Spotify growing every year, this says nothing about its actual performance. Whose fault is that it doesn't have a video, interview etc? Ofc if it had those it would do better but it means nothing. 

Popster for Sale 60,478
On 10/26/2024 at 6:19 PM, JennyWayne said:

The debut numbers are fine. Especially compared to

It only had 20 hours of tracking in the majority of the world

All 3 songs were released at the same time tho 

• lol 1

Popster This Way 813

I am confused why the music video hasn't been released yet. The insider knows the length and saying it is coming very soon so it should be done. Why wait?

The whole promo so far feels so reluctant and quiet. I wonder what is going on behind the scenes. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,924
On 10/26/2024 at 6:27 PM, Gabi said:

A lot of fans in Taiwan hate this song, too. It will be a big flop in Asia.:icant:

Hopefully she does more dates in Europe and skips tour in Asia once again :oscar:

Brasil deserves several dates though 

Edited by Moonlight Shadow

The Fame Popster 411

The song is very loud and niche, coupled with it not having a video on the first and second day doesn't help attract the GP. Video means looks, choreo, and footages which translated into more content for TikTok and reels. :arguega:

On 10/26/2024 at 12:29 PM, ViviLittleM said:

i'm actually shook the base on atrl is more happy of the numbers than there lol but they probably know nothing abt all of this

Because its a good debut though. 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,848
On 10/26/2024 at 7:29 PM, ViviLittleM said:

i'm actually shook the base on atrl is more happy of the numbers than there lol but they probably know nothing abt all of this

Katy's base thought Woman's World did good as well. They know nothing over there.

Popster to Popster 4,881
On 10/26/2024 at 11:31 AM, Tovitov said:

Because its a good debut though. 

It is a good debut. The only bad thing is that the U.S. numbers aren’t higher. I mean, going from SL debuting with 1.5 to debuting with almost 1.1 isn’t great. 

• sad 1

Popster to Popster 2,983
On 10/26/2024 at 7:29 PM, ViviLittleM said:

How are the lashings going over there? :bebe:

Popster to Popster 4,505
On 10/26/2024 at 1:27 PM, Azor Ahai said:

It's her biggest solo debut since her last solo song released 4 years ago. With Spotify growing every year, this says nothing about its actual performance. Whose fault is that it doesn't have a video, interview etc? Ofc if it had those it would do better but it means nothing. 

It means everything. Gaga is universally known as a visual artist and her videos have always been a crucial part of the success of her songs. If you have no facts to add to the discussion other than your erroneous opinion, please remain silent.

• lol 2

ARTPOPster 1,473
On 10/27/2024 at 12:28 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Hopefully she does more dates in Europe and cancel tour in Asia once again :oscar:

Girl, she doesn't tour SEA for YEARS. Gaga only did 2 dates in Japan then called it a day.

We haven't seen Gaga tour in our countries for more than a decade now:bebe:

Edited by Gabi

Popster to Popster 3,322

What if interscope originally wanted to release the comeback single in Q1 2025 to ease the JFAD backlash and keep DWAS' momentum going while Gaga was against it and she + her team acted as they planned because Gaga wanted it that way? This probably explains why the music video wasn't released and there is no promotion since the label didn't agree. It's just my hypothesis and I myself consider it extreme DON'T ATTACK ME FOR THIS PLEASE