Charts Discussion : DISEASE out now!

PanPikus

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARTPOPster 1,851

Acting like the debut is good is not helping anything lmao. Song can be good and still do bad on streaming chart, whatever.

Some of you think admitting underperformance is an insult against the song or Gaga.

Edited by Azor Ahai
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 2
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 42,942
On 10/26/2024 at 11:50 AM, Swallow said:

And now you guys will blame this on lack od promotion :rip: 

The GP did not like it, at least on first impression

The debut? No I don’t blame lack of promo on that, will I blame missing a top 10-15  debut on the lack of promo? ABSOLUTELY. The points are the weakest they’ve been ALL YEAR and Interscope did absolutely NOTHING to make this song a success.

SL got physicals (CD, Vinyl (multiple versions I’m pretty sure) and a Cassette), an actual radio deal and launched with a MV with HEAVY promo from Apple.

They’ve done nothing for Disease, and like I said, of course it’s only been 24 hours there is so much time for them to push out thing but as now it’s full on radio silence with some billboards like even Katy’s team was more prepared for Woman’s World…it’s pathetic  :ew:

• thanks 4

The Fame Popster 491

I genuinely think some of you, actually no, MOST of you need to log off and take a walk. You're too invested in this stuff. The behaviour is so bizarre. 

• paws up 2
  • lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 27,689

Thankfully the music is good and DWAS is smashing, and Judas my fugly slut fave is also doing well. I will wait until Monday to see if her team has anything lined up before I make comments on whether she is once again pulling a Chromatica-L4S bias in terms of promotion/eagerness and engagement

jensen-ackles-dean-winchester.gif

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 47,844

I think the number is perfectly fine. It managed to outdo Stupid Love without a music video and much less promotion and playlisting. As usual what matters is how it performs the following days, and we still have the music video coming to give it a new shot. 

• paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 3

Popster for Sale 60,481
On 10/26/2024 at 5:47 PM, Daddy said:

Germany

#52 162,972

France

#70 130,838

On 10/26/2024 at 5:47 PM, JennyWayne said:

Australia #52

New Zealand #78

But y’all wouldn’t listen to me about AM being irrelevant almost everywhere :lesson:

• thanks 1
  • lol 1