Charts Discussion : DISEASE out now!

PanPikus

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popster This Way 795
On 10/26/2024 at 9:32 AM, ralloz said:

italian newspapers are praising dark pop gaga and disease oh wow this is so unexpected :oscar::flutter:

“With a progression that draws heavily from metal rhythms, it takes us back to what is essentially the dark pop that made her an international icon during the "Born This Way" era, with a techno edge designed to make people dance. A unique mix that hints at the roots of her success and connects her coherently to her present. "Disease" is her triumphant return to the original form of Lady Gaga we thought we'd lost forever, now here in all her power” 

• love 3

Some interesting indicators in city charts in Apple Music 

New York #1. 
London #1
Rome #5
Los Angeles #8
Paris #18

I think this is a good sign, when a song gets many streams from the big cities, the villages discover later and so on. I was tracking APT when was not even top100 in US AM while charting high in big cities.

• paws up 11

Popstanne 6,540

I still think it’s a mistake not releasing the video immediately with the song, ok aiming for longevity but there are other ways to achieve that, especially with a song/video fitting the Halloween theme and only few days are left. 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 5

Popster This Way 795
On 10/26/2024 at 9:51 AM, Leptine said:

I still think it’s a mistake not releasing the video immediately with the song, ok aiming for longevity but there are other ways to achieve that, especially with a song/video fitting the Halloween theme and only few days are left. 

I still think it will be released on monday when Tyler the creator is dropping, or at least I hope so (even if I agree with you)

• paws up 1

On 10/26/2024 at 9:46 AM, Gaga Banana said:

Some interesting indicators in city charts in Apple Music 

New York #1. 
London #1
Rome #5
Los Angeles #8
Paris #18

I think this is a good sign, when a song gets many streams from the big cities, the villages discover later and so on. I was tracking APT when was not even top100 in US AM while charting high in big cities.

#3 in Barcelona and #4 in Madrid

so yeah

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

ARTPOPster 1,712
On 10/26/2024 at 2:36 PM, Miaou said:

Peaking not even in the top 60 in the US :awkney:

You're making this release way less enjoyable, at least for me.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952hydzk1bzdvg5csk4bnqi5ohc0oq0lvmtcfbgad6t&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

• paws up 2
  • thanks 6

Popster to Popster 4,415
On 10/26/2024 at 4:54 AM, yomama said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952hydzk1bzdvg5csk4bnqi5ohc0oq0lvmtcfbgad6t&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

I've already put it on the blocked list, don't waste your time and do it too. 

A Popster Is Born 13,301
On 10/26/2024 at 8:54 AM, yomama said:

Cat girl is kinda just keep it real hihi :bebe:

But I do think usually songs tend to peak later than 24hrs on AM.

I know for the UK AM it’s high chance it’ll climb tonight for Halloween parties 

Pop-a-911-ster 31,216
On 10/25/2024 at 4:12 PM, corvus albus said:

@Andreu

deserved higher idk idk and even if we're only counting until he completely lost his mind its not lime some people here had much to offer beyond the first tew years of the century so