Charts Discussion : DISEASE out now!

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 13,190

I’ve just remembered fibromyalgia gets worse with stress, I really hope she isn’t in pain after the JFAD mess (but it would explain why she vanished :cry:

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/26/2024 at 1:31 AM, TheCureInChromatica said:

too many points lost until then. 

That’s why I think they are not expecting to go #1 this week since ATP and other songs are going strong even if points for #1 are weak now. I’m confident they are aiming for longevity rather than a quick hit and then vanish. I feel like they have something big in mind, not even Cirkut or Watt or Serban posted anything and they produced it. This whole situation is very strange but they must be doing it on purpose. Hopefully it will all make sense soon.

• lol 1

On 10/26/2024 at 11:38 AM, CHROMATICON said:

That’s why I think they are not expecting to go #1 this week since ATP and other songs are going strong even if points for #1 are weak now. I’m confident they are aiming for longevity rather than a quick hit and then vanish. I feel like they have something big in mind, not even Cirkut or Watt or Serban posted anything and they produced it. This whole situation is very strange but they must be doing it on purpose. Hopefully it will all make sense soon.

I'd still rather a frontloaded top 5 debut than a top 15 but stable. Also, knowing Gaga, longevity hasn't exactly been in her favor especially with her solo songs  :icant: 

Would you want to hear "Here's Lady Gaga with her top 5 hit "Disease" or "Here's Lady Gaga with her top 15 hit "Disease" but it actually has some sort of longevity"

• thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 13,190

No one posted but DWAS did over 200k streams on Spotify Thailand for the first time yesterday :prideheart:

(+ new streams peak in Hong Kong too)

Edited by Lazz Monster
  • paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 2,088
On 10/26/2024 at 12:40 AM, TheCureInChromatica said:

I'd still rather a frontloaded top 5 debut than a top 15 but stable. Also, knowing Gaga, longevity hasn't exactly been in her favor especially with her solo songs  :icant: 

Would you want to hear "Here's Lady Gaga with her top 5 hit "Disease" or "Here's Lady Gaga with her top 15 hit "Disease" but it actually has some sort of longevity"

I'd rather take the one where we still hear the song after the first week tyvm!

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

Popster This Way 680
On 10/26/2024 at 1:50 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Hopefully top artists update first so we can predict how much we slayed 

Haha that’s still like 7 hours away.

But yeah can’t wait

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 35,563

Hum the AM rise in the US is too slow

not even top 50 after the first day and knowing Gaga history in the charts we will soon plummet

I don’t think we will debut in the top 10 sadly