Charts Discussion : DISEASE out now!

PanPikus

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pop-a-911-ster 42,890

Does any one have an Apple Music playlist I can stream from today while at work?

found one someone made: I’ll be streaming that at work all day!

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,454
On 10/25/2024 at 1:04 PM, OreoDisease said:

manifesting she'll post one of those huge essays with the music video release 

it's kinda weird rn

It is cause even when SL came out she was still active on social media doing stuff... I am now concerned about her current state of mind and wonder if indeed joker 2 bombing got to her :bebe:

Pop-a-911-ster 35,519

Amazing AM updates in Europe

I think Disease will do good in Europe while DWAS will still smash in the US/Oceania/SEA countries 

a global artist 

• paws up 1

Where is she, we have no idea when the mv will drop, we haven't seen her in weeks and she only barely managed to post the song. :rip:

The song could end up huge with the video i think, her best lead since bad romance :giveup:

• paws up 3
  • love 1

Popster This Way 801

Tbh I hope there is not something serious going on in her private life.

I remember there was a complete silence period from her when a family member was in the hospital with Corona.

I doubt it has to do with JFAD being panned. She is a pro and when she was snubbed at the Oscars she still attended a few week later as a presenter. She had much worse backlashes......

• paws up 3
  • thanks 4

Pop-a-911-ster 20,105

I’m trying to find the tweet that I saw coupe of hours ago that speculated that the promo shoot was done on October 8th, so if the video was made back then too, it may still require time to get released which is a nightmare. I hope that’s just a baseless rumor. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,758
On 10/25/2024 at 6:14 PM, nattuggla89 said:

Tbh I hope there is not something serious going on in her private life.

I remember there was a complete silence period from her when a family member was in the hospital with Corona.

I doubt it has to do with JFAD being panned. She is a pro and when she was snubbed at the Oscars she still attended a few week later as a presenter. She had much worse backlashes......

No meltdown but it is bit tiring begging for more attention from her anytime there's a pop music release when she always has zero problem promoting everywhere her jazz and acting stuff.

Fun fact: her last acting sh!t has been panned and flopped to death. Nobody touched her jazz record. And everyone is praising her pop song.

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 19,638
On 10/25/2024 at 1:16 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I’m trying to find the tweet that I saw coupe of hours ago that speculated that the promo shoot was done on October 8th, so if the video was made back then too, it may still require time to get released which is a nightmare. I hope that’s just a baseless rumor. 

Oh that’s not ….