Charts Discussion : DISEASE out now!

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 24,604
On 10/25/2024 at 3:37 PM, boobatella said:

DISEASE IS CURRENTLY PLAYING ON AN ESTONIAN POP RADIO STATION :darkmode:

another radio station played it during their New Music Friday show and the host was hyping up the song :darkmode:

she introduced it as "this next song is something BIG. Lady Gaga started her long-awaited LG7 era with a dark banger called Disease" :darkmode:  

the praise on a national radio station :darkmode:

• paws up 1
  • love 3

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pop-a-911-ster 35,503
On 10/25/2024 at 2:47 PM, kékette said:

Probably a nice dark green with 50% lead on the #3 (only 1% lead on the #2 cause Linkin Park are big)

@Miaou

EUqv6Me.gif

Amazing 2 sales wow

she is smashing

• lol 4
  • love 1

Popster This Way 820

This is the messiest, most silence and boring lead single release in her career, everything would be fine, if song was a banger, but it’s also meh 5 out of 10. Don’t blame me, it’s my opinion, I’m still waiting for MV and LG7 rollout overall, if you think she never got lead single 10/10 right after the start

• sad 1
  • lol 9

Moderator 31,376

“But you don’t have to go that far to imagine that “Disease” could easily be on Gaga’s debut album, “The Fame.” The track features distorted and vibrant synths playing dark minor chords; an intense, somewhat industrial beat, in the “four-to-the-floor” style; firm and imperious vocals, in the style of “Poker Face” or “The Cure”; and lyrics that, if they don't sound much like the work of metaphysical poets, definitely have a bit of a domineering tone: “Panic for me, baby, how you're going to die.” The Guardian (4/5)

• paws up 5

Popstanne 6,509

So excited for the acclaim it's getting from critics, hopefully it will translate also on the album MC score, even Slant magazine gave up in dragging her and gave a positive review (also for HQ already).

• paws up 5
  • hugs 1
  • love 1