PanPikus

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/22/2024 at 3:40 PM, boobatella said:

WE ARE OFFICIALLY 3 DAYS AWAY FROM LG7 LEAD

spacer.png

I find it funny that everyone (and on Twitter) is using this type of aesthetic when talking about DISEASE

But I feel like Gaga's visual will be completely different and in another direction. Can't wait to see more! 

Edited by gagaxuan
  • paws up 5

A Popster Is Born 15,724

it's funny how we are all thinking about dark plague aesthetics when in the poster she's wearing a Jolene-era-back-garden-of-her-Malibu-house type gown, beautiful gown :nickiha:

• lol 11

A Popster Is Born 12,766
On 10/22/2024 at 8:21 AM, boobatella said:

the disease is already spreading :giveup:

i woke up with a bad migraine and took a sick leave from work, the promo is starting :darkmode:

Bestie you were supposed to do that on Friday omggg :leap:

• lol 2

Popster for Sale 47,859
On 10/22/2024 at 7:56 AM, Delusional said:

I really like that Gaga has worked with such a large variety of directors the past couple mvs 

for example Taylor continuing to self direct has been actual hell

The way you spilled, her videos have been on such a downward spiral especially since Midnights (Anti-Hero was nice but everything else was painfully non-eventfull)

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,766
On 10/22/2024 at 9:49 AM, gagaxuan said:

I find it funny that everyone (and on Twitter) is using this type of aesthetic when talking about DISEASE

But I feel like Gaga's visual will be completely different and in another direction. Can't wait to see more! 

Yeah, I think it's more in the mental disease direction :receipts:

ARTPOPster 2,146
On 10/21/2024 at 10:53 AM, Andreu said:

he is ava's ex actually iirc

Nnnn new artists dating established producers never sits right with me. It's giving Gaga with a certain somebody. :toofunny: 

Obviously not saying it's always predatory but it's not really ethical when the producer is established and more powerful. 

On 10/22/2024 at 10:20 AM, nattuggla89 said:

Gaga is not playing this time. I think she will go out with a bang before she settles down to start a family....

She like:

Kristen Bell Fan GIF by First We Feast

I kinda feel like Gaga will still release stuff even with starting a familiy, she seems in a far better positive place than when she started (and ended at the same time) Chromatica. She seems to like making music a lot more. 

I don't think we'll have to wait 5 years to get new pop content this time 

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 5

Pop-a-911-ster 31,220
On 10/22/2024 at 10:24 AM, derpmonster said:

Nnnn new artists dating established producers never sits right with me. It's giving Gaga with a certain somebody. :toofunny: 

Obviously not saying it's always predatory but it's not really ethical when the producer is established and more powerful. 

But now she can spot a fake from a mile away so :ohhh:

• lol 2

Didn’t think I’d do this again after PI, but I’ll set my alarm and get up at 4:45am to be ready for a sleepy but excited LG lead single drop on Friday. 

:tea:

Edited by Rusty
  • paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 5

Pop-a-911-ster 35,592

Singapore (RIAS)
1 (=) DWAS (9 Weeks at #1)

DWAS surpasses ‘Thank You Next’ and ‘How You Like That’ total weeks at #1 and ties ‘Memories’, ‘Dance Monkey’ and ‘As It Was’ for 6th longest run at #1 in history.

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 6