Charts Discussion : DISEASE out now!

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 15,714
On 10/5/2024 at 1:06 PM, BenG said:
  Hide contents

It was too subtle. It’s not clear that the killer used the shiv to cut his own mouth to give the Joker smile.

Telling a joke, killing someone, Joker smile. The last item was not obvious enough to execute the idea imo.

Spoiler

yup, you *had* to be checking the blurry background to be able to see anything, far too subtle imo

non-spoiler version:

2e02rl.jpg?a479808

• thanks 1
  • lol 6

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Popster Is Born 17,473
On 10/5/2024 at 1:08 PM, Replay said:

i think only weird format is HAC, like you would expect this kind of song to be all over that format and now POP might pass it :rip: 

actually it already is, it should go #11 on pop tomorrow and it's stil #12 on HAC

Edited by Replay
  • paws up 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 14,385
On 10/5/2024 at 4:35 PM, Replay said:

i think terrible cinemascore here is because incels didn't expect musical

It’s mostly because of the ending. They related to him and saw him as a hero. This movie established that he’s not.

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 2,165

The way she takes so long to make movies, she’ll prob star in one after she’s married/have kids which means 5 years later :bradley:

• paws up 2
  • sad 3

Popster to Popster 4,570
On 10/5/2024 at 7:06 AM, BenG said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It was too subtle. It’s not clear that the killer used the shiv to cut his own mouth to give the Joker smile.

Telling a joke, killing someone, Joker smile. The last item was not obvious enough to execute the idea imo.

Spoiler

Todd was very subtle with a lot of things to a fault. Things that I didn't pick up on until the 2nd and 3rd viewings that were very important to the movie. Definitely his fault as a director. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 4

Pop-a-911-ster 31,218

Girlies be careful because even what you consider not to be spoilers explicitly makes it easy to put the dots together involuntarily for those who havent seen it yet

• paws up 1
  • thanks 4

Popster to Popster 4,570

Seeing some of these neck beard twitter film critics that monsters have been fighting with for years actually fighting FOR Joker 2 is an EXPERIENCE. Strange bed fellows. What a weird a$$ week to be a fan. 

spacer.png

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1

Popster to Popster 2,982
On 10/5/2024 at 2:28 PM, Andreu said:

Girlies be careful because even what you consider not to be spoilers explicitly makes it easy to put the dots together involuntarily for those who havent seen it yet

I literally wont need to watch the movie anymore bc of all these "spoilers" on here that leave very little to the imagination and are an insult to people's intelligence

• paws up 2
  • sad 1

Popster for Sale 60,474
On 10/5/2024 at 2:04 PM, Fame Romance said:

DWAS #3(+1) on US AM :carly_bye:

Harlequin #43(-20) 

Happy GODdtake OUT of pop chart :pillow:

Yeah this project is going nowhere but I’m still enjoying HM and the other songs with the context of the movie

• paws up 1
  • sad 1
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 17,904
On 10/5/2024 at 8:11 PM, Fame Romance said:

Harlequin #43(-20) 

Happy GODdtake OUT of pop chart :pillow:

Yeah this project is going nowhere but I’m still enjoying HM and the other songs with the context of the movie

Happy Mistake deserved a lot better..

I blame the all out MESS that is JFAD

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

The Fame Popster 355
On 10/5/2024 at 12:41 AM, ConnorFilm said:

Popping in to drop this. Insane. I’m truly baffled. 

I fear every synonym and escalation of “underperformance” has been exhausted to use for this unmitigated disaster, unprecedented failure, colossal bomb, panned piece of utter garbage by this point.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see the RT score go NEGATIVE at this point, and for Gaga to have to repay her $12M salary to cover the costs of the marketing deficit like she had to do after ARTPOP - in fact, Angela Cheng is predicting just that. A movie being bad is unchartered waters, folks.

Edited by JustJames
  • thanks 1
  • lol 16

A Popster Is Born 14,385
On 10/5/2024 at 5:53 PM, JustJames said:

Didn’t you say you were logging off and only posting about this on Twitter? I fear every synonym and escalation of “underperformance” has been exhausted to use for this unmitigated disaster, unprecedented failure, colossal bomb, panned piece of utter garbage by this point.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see the RT score go NEGATIVE at this point, and for Gaga to have to repay her $12M salary to cover the costs of the marketing deficit like she had to do after ARTPOP - in fact, Angela Cheng is predicting just that. A movie being bad is unchartered waters, folks.

:icant:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 35,588
On 10/5/2024 at 2:23 PM, JustJames said:

Didn’t you say you were logging off and only posting about this on Twitter? I fear every synonym and escalation of “underperformance” has been exhausted to use for this unmitigated disaster, unprecedented failure, colossal bomb, panned piece of utter garbage by this point.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see the RT score go NEGATIVE at this point, and for Gaga to have to repay her $12M salary to cover the costs of the marketing deficit like she had to do after ARTPOP - in fact, Angela Cheng is predicting just that. A movie being bad is uncharted waters, folks.

You are embarrassing 

• thanks 3
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,880
On 10/5/2024 at 7:23 AM, JustJames said:

I wouldn’t be surprised to see the RT score go NEGATIVE at this point, and for Gaga to have to repay her $12M salary to cover the costs of the marketing deficit like she had to do after ARTPOP - in fact, Angela Cheng is predicting just that. A movie being bad is uncharted waters, folks.

I really hate Lady Gaga fans. 

• thanks 2