Official Joker: Folie A Deux Discussion thread

Gaga discussion pinned featured

Dirkje

Popster to Popster 4,593
On 9/19/2024 at 12:39 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Off the topic

Just started watching this new Ryan Murphy show the season 2 of  Monsters: Mendez story season 1 was Jeffrey dahmer story starring evan peters

N the way he keep singing these Lucious looking boys as real life serial killers n they are  mostly naked in it idk whether to feel disgusted or aroused 

I honestly loved the first season about Dahmer :awkney: Going to check this new one.

Honestly it’s just the actors that are hot, it’s not that you lust after the actual serial killers so there’s nothing wrong. 

A Popster Is Born 13,393
On 9/19/2024 at 5:50 PM, Leptine said:

It’s not that you lust after the actual serial killers so there’s nothing wrong. 

This is sending me :icant:

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,905
On 9/19/2024 at 5:50 PM, Leptine said:

I honestly loved the first season about Dahmer :awkney: Going to check this new one.

Honestly it’s just the actors that are hot, it’s not that you lust after the actual serial killers so there’s nothing wrong. 

I have seen 5 episodes so far n its honestly f-ed up its gonna cause bigger controversy than dahmer 

i think dahmer was a well made show 

but this one is more f-ed up n well directed n actors are doing damn well job too im impressed esp by the performances of Javier Bardem (ofc a cinema legend), cooper koch (n his nice penis) n nicholas Chavez 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 13,393
On 9/19/2024 at 6:20 PM, Ayobabylon said:

I have seen 5 episodes so far n its honestly f-ed up its gonna cause bigger controversy than dahmer 

i think dahmer was a well made show 

but this one is more f-ed up n well directed n actors are doing damn well job too im impressed esp by the performances of Javier Bardem (ofc a cinema legend), cooper koch (n his nice penis) n nicholas Chavez 

I’m only watching it for Chloe tbh

A Popster Is Born 10,463
On 9/19/2024 at 12:39 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Off the topic

Just started watching this new Ryan Murphy show the season 2 of  Monsters: Mendez story season 1 was Jeffrey dahmer story starring evan peters

N the way he keep singing these Lucious looking boys as real life serial killers n they are  mostly naked in it idk whether to feel disgusted or aroused 

I'm much more hyped for season 3 on serial killer Ed Gein

• Dirkje featured this topic
Popster This Way 701
On 9/19/2024 at 3:30 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Why he chooses only famous and well known stories? I ve read and watched video about these three stories everywhere... 

Popster for Sale 44,632
On 9/19/2024 at 8:15 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

she’s going lead as I said hihi @Leptine

Oh Selena Gomez get off the floor

Spoiler

literally no source for that though

but if she's going to be shut out might as well not commit category fraud on her way to it so I'm okay with it 

A Popster Is Born 13,393
On 9/20/2024 at 12:49 AM, OreoÀDeux said:

Hide contents

but if she's going to be shut out might as well not commit category fraud on her way to it so I'm okay with it 

The thing is that this is one of those roles where she can qualify as both lead or supporting. Doesn't feel like a category fraud either way. 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,593
On 9/19/2024 at 9:15 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

she’s going lead as I said hihi @Leptine

Also Pop crave that has industry Tea and connections said she’s going supporting, I’m not really buying she’s going lead.. 

A Popster Is Born 13,393
On 9/20/2024 at 1:17 AM, Leptine said:

Also Pop crave that has industry Tea and connections said she’s going supporting, I’m not really buying she’s going lead.. 

and I’m sure WB knows lead has way too much competition this year 

Popster to Popster 3,905
On 9/19/2024 at 6:43 PM, Adarsh said:

I’m only watching it for Chloe tbh

Well she is not there very much in it 

Javier Bardem gives an emmy worthy best supporting actor performance

n the new boys who plays eric n lyle are good too they are given some meaty scenes 

Chloe is lowkey wasted 

Popster to Popster 3,905
On 9/19/2024 at 7:00 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

You can give me any serial killer im hyped 

Spoiler

Don't judge me but I find real life serial killer stories fascinating :katy_pie:

Popster to Popster 4,593
On 9/19/2024 at 9:52 PM, Adarsh said:

and I’m sure WB knows lead has way too much competition this year 

I just checked on awards boards and nobody is reporting it and yes it would be asking for a snub in my opinion, not only for the competition but because the reviews are pretty clear about her having a small role, you can’t really go lead with reviews calling you ‘underused’, sadly it is what it is. 

• paws up 2

Popster This Way 602

I think supporting is safer, because the names are not that big this year and no actual locks. I am not so updated but I have the impression there are no big names yet for supporting actress or any performance that is deemed as undeniable.

Edited by Gaga Banana
  • paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,905
On 9/20/2024 at 12:49 AM, OreoÀDeux said:

Reveal hidden contents

Well there are two consequences here n gaga stands a chance in one of them

#1. Juliane moore n tilda both competing for leading role so both of them doesn't get enough vote n both are out which gives space for gaga to fit in

#2. Both of them gets in blocking 40% of the slots causing saoirse gaga n marine etc a loss