Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

On 9/22/2024 at 9:25 PM, ReadyGaga said:

Did she release something ? Why it increased so much? It's strange

The amount of money that swifties spend for Taylor could repay the Italian public debt in few years. Let me contact Giorgia Meloni :laughga:

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,657
x2
On 9/22/2024 at 8:28 PM, OliverDespechao said:

Total Spotify: 1,824,380 :katy::katy::katy:

This absolute MESS of an era good lord

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,295
On 9/22/2024 at 4:33 PM, Simona ventura said:

The amount of money that swifties spend for Taylor could repay the Italian public debt in few years. Let me contact Giorgia Meloni :laughga:

That song is literally getting good updates on radio… just 2 spot below DWAS

Popster to Popster 2,978
On 9/22/2024 at 9:33 PM, Simona ventura said:

this would be too smart a political move for Giorgia Meloni, not giving her strange ideas she could apply them:laughga:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,420
On 9/22/2024 at 9:28 PM, OliverDespechao said:

Total Spotify: 1,824,380 :katy::katy::katy:

the swifties had more time to beef with the dj than to stream it huh

Popster to Popster 2,978
On 9/22/2024 at 9:35 PM, Emi said:

That song is literally getting good updates on radio… just 2 spot below DWAS

Taylor has a great support from radio, she's doing better in her 30s than in her 20s

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 45,009

you mean to tell me we're getting a movie, a wole cover soundtrack, a concept companion album AND LG7 lead single in the span of a month? :dead: I feel overwhelmed

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,958
On 9/22/2024 at 9:23 PM, DonnieDarko said:

spacer.png

My man is the sponsor though, he’ll even fly ya’ll in. He’s having a heart surgery in two weeks and already said that he’ll spend the money on my random needs and this is my need.

spacer.png

I'm in 

spacer.png

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 18,573
On 9/22/2024 at 9:38 PM, OreoÀDeux said:

you mean to tell me we're getting a movie, a wole cover soundtrack, a concept companion album AND LG7 lead single in the span of a month? :dead: I feel overwhelmed

No but seriously, how is she going to pull this off? I mean, I love is but I am a bit scared for LG7 now.

:whatga:

Popster for Sale 45,009
On 9/22/2024 at 8:40 PM, DonnieDarko said:

No but seriously, how is she going to pull this off? I mean, I love is but I am a bit scared for LG7 now.

:whatga:

I think she's been working on all the stuff and now it's just about getting it out. I assume the concept album will be out along with the movie so then she can move on to LG7 era in late october. It's WILD but I think it's a good strategy - Taylor proved releasing a lot of music close together is a good strategy in the streaming era. 

• paws up 2
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 18,573
On 9/22/2024 at 9:42 PM, OreoÀDeux said:

I think she's been working on all the stuff and now it's just about getting it out. I assume the concept album will be out along with the movie so then she can move on to LG7 era in late october. It's WILD but I think it's a good strategy - Taylor proved releasing a lot of music close together is a good strategy in the streaming era. 

This all sounds like a dream.

:love:

• love 1

Popster for Sale 45,009

SupperVilain spilled that this is the secret project, called Harlequin. Seems like the secret project was a companion album all along. The way she managed to keep all of this under wraps is so impressive. Maybe the Louvre shoot had to do with this as well, which is why the aesthetic is closer to Joker than LG7 hints we got so far. 

Edited by OreoÀDeux
  • paws up 4
  • shook 2