Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Popster This Way 510

Honestly, though we don’t get proper singles, we still get album content months after it’s released. Joanne (PV) came out 15 months after the album, and GUY and 911’s music videos came out a few months after the albums. So, even if we don’t get singles, I hope we still follow that trend

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 713

From ATRL

Debut Streams

Witness: 10.4M

Smile: 7.8M (-25%)

143: 6.7M (-15%)

Spotify Monthly Active Users

2017: 138M

2020: 320M (+132%)

2024: 626M (+96%)

Debut Streams (Adjusted for 2024 Spotify Users)

Witness: 47.2M :whatga:

Smile: 15.3M (-68%) :stopga:

143: 6.7M (-56%) :dead:

• paws up 1
  • shook 4

Popster This Way 713

Also a very good analysis from ATRL:

I think I've gotten my kii kii lashings in for now, but now for a real moment of thoughts on this. We all laugh about how this is her third time flopping, but I don't know if everyone realizes just how dire this era is for her career.

Witness at least had respectable streaming numbers for when it was released (especially YouTube) and a decently sized tour, and Smile had Never Really Over to buoy its numbers upon release plus the luck of Harleys in Hawaii going viral and further boosting its numbers into relatively OK territory, but this...so far, there's literally NOTHING redeeming this or lifting it from atomic bomb status.

It's truly bombing in every imaginable way in ways very few stars at her level have ever seen, certainly not in the past decade at least. Classic flop eras like Bionic and ARTPOP are looking like diamond certified albums comparatively, and even bigger bombs like Britney Jean and Lotus look respectable next to this. Also, amidst all her flopping the past 8ish years, her celebrity status felt relatively stable, if slowly diminishing. This time, she feels like a B-Lister, in my opinion, for the very first time. Dare I say, her MPG card has perhaps been officially revoked.

I always thought she could turn things around before, and I guess she still could, but...I'm inclined to think her ship has finally, officially sailed. Best of luck in your future endeavors, Miss Perry. You'll always be fabulous for a throwback. 💋

• paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,298
On 9/21/2024 at 5:12 PM, XXXlop said:

Best of luck in your future endeavors, Miss Perry. You'll always be fabulous for a throwback. 💋

Her ending started that day... she had no reason to shade Mariah like that.

• love 1

On 9/21/2024 at 10:12 PM, XXXlop said:

Also a very good analysis from ATRL:

I think I've gotten my kii kii lashings in for now, but now for a real moment of thoughts on this. We all laugh about how this is her third time flopping, but I don't know if everyone realizes just how dire this era is for her career.

Witness at least had respectable streaming numbers for when it was released (especially YouTube) and a decently sized tour, and Smile had Never Really Over to buoy its numbers upon release plus the luck of Harleys in Hawaii going viral and further boosting its numbers into relatively OK territory, but this...so far, there's literally NOTHING redeeming this or lifting it from atomic bomb status.

It's truly bombing in every imaginable way in ways very few stars at her level have ever seen, certainly not in the past decade at least. Classic flop eras like Bionic and ARTPOP are looking like diamond certified albums comparatively, and even bigger bombs like Britney Jean and Lotus look respectable next to this. Also, amidst all her flopping the past 8ish years, her celebrity status felt relatively stable, if slowly diminishing. This time, she feels like a B-Lister, in my opinion, for the very first time. Dare I say, her MPG card has perhaps been officially revoked.

I always thought she could turn things around before, and I guess she still could, but...I'm inclined to think her ship has finally, officially sailed. Best of luck in your future endeavors, Miss Perry. You'll always be fabulous for a throwback. 💋

For me after Smile she should’ve tried to really go back to pop rockish of OOTB.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,959

Most days above 10M filtered streams on the Spotify Global chart :

1. Flowers (29 days)

2. Die With A Smile *still charting* (19 days)

3. Please Please Please; Espresso; Good 4 U (16 days)

4. Seven (14 days)

5. Drivers Licence; All I Want for Christmas Is You; Stay (12 days)

6. Bzrp Session 53; As It Was (10 days)

7. Million Dollar Baby; Fortnight (9 days)

:bradley:

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 7
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,298

Future’s MIXTAPE PLUTO (Epic) will lead all debuts this week, with an initial projection of 120-135k.

Capitol’s Katy Perry returns with 37-42k :toofunny:

Galactic/Republic’s Lil Tecca is poised to log 30-35k in its first week.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,298
On 9/21/2024 at 5:34 PM, Miaou said:

YouTube

#6+3 Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars - Die With A Smile (Official Music Video) 3,218,570 views

:bradley: 3.2M daily views 

and Bruno is giving concerts in Brazil! See this number even growing the following days