Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

I know it sounds stupid but sequels to music almost never do well. The Weeknd marketing it as the sequel to Dawn FM which was a sequel to After Hours was a mistake. He should have just abandoned the trilogy idea.

• paws up 8

Popster to Popster 3,670
On 9/16/2024 at 12:53 PM, Ayobabylon said:

No narrative just what i feel like 

Gaga is not as strong as bey, p!nk n taylor in touring

Maybe bc she didn't have smash pop era for her demography recently 

I have no doubt that she will easily sellout a 25-30 date stadium tour even without a smash era 

The narrative that Gaga is not a touring force is so 2014, give up already. She's going to sell out a +50-date stadium tour and you can seethe. :bigbird:

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 2,899
On 9/16/2024 at 5:56 PM, Hags Labs said:

If you ever feel worried about how Gaga could pull a 50 dates stadium tour WW just think about the fact that Katy is also going on a WW tour despite not having a hit single since 2014 :dead:

Also, Gaga is almost on the same level of Bey in US and stronger WW 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3

Popster to Popster 3,670

Not to mention that even ARUTW is bigger than any Beyoncé song since Halo and bigger than any P!nk song since JGMaR.

And that's not including Gaga's 3 mammoth hits in the last 6 years, which are bigger than anything in these three chicks' careers.

• thanks 2

Popster to Popster 3,078
On 9/16/2024 at 11:59 AM, Osama said:

The narrative that Gaga is not a touring force is so 2014, give up already. She's going to sell out a +50-date stadium tour and you can seethe. :bigbird:

Even in her flop era, post ARTPOP, she sold out the JWT in minutes. :bigbird:

I just hope she gets better venues and dates this time. :bigbird:

And she cuts some underperfoming cities from the tour. :bigbird:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

On 9/16/2024 at 5:53 PM, Ayobabylon said:

I have no doubt that she will easily sellout a 25-30 date stadium tour even without a smash era 

It would be helpful if she announces tour dates asap riding on DWAS success, Joker press and LG7 lead release and doesn't wait let's say February after album release and just 3-4 months before the tour starts 

Like look at Taylor she did monumental stadium leg in Europe but she announced it more than a year in advance 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,670
On 9/16/2024 at 1:05 PM, Osama said:

Not to mention that even ARUTW is bigger than any Beyoncé song since Halo and bigger than any P!nk song since JGMaR.

And that's not including Gaga's 3 mammoth hits in the last 6 years, which are bigger than anything in these three chicks' careers.

Not to mention Bloody Mary which is more popular among Gen Z than all of Beyoncé and P!nk's songs combined.

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 9/16/2024 at 11:53 PM, Ayobabylon said:

She did 20 Smash Dates without visiting Most of Europe, Asia (except Japan), Oceania and Latin America

+10 European/NA Dates

+5 Asian Dates

+5 LatAm Dates

+5 Oceania Dates

+5 Addtl dates from any continent

50 Stadium Dates is not "too ambitious" for Gaga plz.. it's long overdue 

Edited by FRANZGA
  • paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,583

If Gaga managed to sell out 20 dates after two consecutive cancellations and with a two year gap from her latest album, why would she not be able to sell out a new tour just after the era? There were also more than enough signs that the demand far exceeded the offer during TCB.

• paws up 3
  • thanks 6

Popster to Popster 3,670
On 9/16/2024 at 12:56 PM, Hags Labs said:

If you ever feel worried about how Gaga could pull a 50 dates stadium tour WW just think about the fact that Katy is also going on a WW tour despite not having a hit single since 2014 :dead:

He ain't afraid, he's jealous that Gaga will embark on her biggest tour yet. That fake narrative that Gaga can't sit at the table with P!nk, Beyoncé and Taylor is OGH's narrative because I deal with them every day and they repeat the same thing like pirate parrots. He just tones it down here so he doesn't get banned. :nickiha:

• shook 1
  • lol 2

Popster to Popster 3,078
On 9/16/2024 at 12:10 PM, Dirkje said:

50 dates mean more fans get to experience Godga

I think every fan deserves to enjoy their fave, no matter where they live!

People forget that it was supposed to be a 6 date mini tour before covid. If she had announced all 20 dates when Chromatica originally released, it would have sold out way quicker. 

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 9/17/2024 at 12:12 AM, Osama said:

He ain't afraid, he's jealous that Gaga will embark on her biggest tour yet. That fake narrative that Gaga can't sit at the table with P!nk, Beyoncé and Taylor is OGH's narrative because I deal with them every day and they repeat the same thing like pirate parrots. He just tones it down here so he doesn't get banned. :nickiha:

WAIT, they're a Bey fan?

:icant:

Moderator 7,719
On 9/16/2024 at 6:12 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Im perched to hear what DWAS Gaga Solo Version is going to sound like. :giveup:

Probably the same, just without Bruno :cm: 

Moderator 7,719
On 9/16/2024 at 6:14 PM, Imtired1616 said:

People forget that it was supposed to be a 6 date mini tour before covid. If she had announced all 20 dates when Chromatica originally released, it would have sold out way quicker. 

I think that people forget that there are fans with bad luck. They didnt had to choose where they got born. There are countries in this world that artists just refuses to visit for even one performance. Yet Kworb shows that these countries love them and get their songs charting high :cm: 

• paws up 1

On 9/16/2024 at 1:12 PM, Osama said:

Oh? Clock ha! :lesson:

ps: The scream I let out when I read P!nk in the same sentence :rip: I don’t know a more local act than her