Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

A Popster Is Born 11,811
On 9/14/2024 at 2:35 PM, Ayobabylon said:

This made me realize how badly i want a televised performance from them 

This could be the shallow oscar version for the grammys if they play their cards right 

Oh Im sure the Grammys already contacted them to have the first live performance on their ceremony :oscar:

• yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 2,897
On 9/14/2024 at 7:34 PM, Thrasher said:

I was thinking about this yesterday 

Taylor is doing like ~67M daily while Gaga is doing ~23M, Chromatica opened with 48.3M and it’s true it was fueled by Ariana/Blackpink collabs but at the same time it was 5 years prior to LG7 release so *we hope* it shouldn’t be a problem to kinda match those numbers given her recent streaming growth and exposure 

Then again DWAS won’t still be doing 11M in February and some Taylor’s songs could have boosts later on but still 

The stronger months for Taylor in streaming are October-January, so february wil be perfect for a Gaga #1 on daily streams, #1 on monthly streams could be possible

Popster to Popster 3,876

Wait so rolling effect on monthly listeners started n she still gained 500k? oh we might reach 95M peak soon 

i just hope lg-7 lead smashes so she can break the record of highest monthly listeners of all time 

omg how insane it would be for the woman who stan twitter calls fad n throwback on regular bases 

Let me manifest a smash single next month for miss lady gaga 

Love Island Kiss GIF by Peacock

• lol 1