Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

On 9/13/2024 at 10:59 AM, TheCureInChromatica said:

why tho? espresso is clearly a more universal sound than PPP 

Based on its debut I thought it'd be closer to matching it in streams 3 months into its run when compared to Espresso's 5 months.

On 9/14/2024 at 1:01 AM, Arturo said:

Based on its debut I thought it'd be closer to matching it in streams 3 months into its run when compared to Espresso's 5 months.

PPP's high debut was likely to happen following the sudden blow-up of Espresso, both were simultaneously doing +10m during. Plus Espresso is more catchy, fun, upbeat and structurally less complicated than PPP

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 9/13/2024 at 8:04 PM, TheCureInChromatica said:

PPP's high debut was likely to happen following the sudden blow-up of Espresso, both were simultaneously doing +10m during. Plus Espresso is more catchy, fun, upbeat and structurally less complicated than PPP

The way I was going to say the same but already knew you’d do it for me. 

• hugs 1

Popster to Popster 3,670
On 9/13/2024 at 2:57 PM, Arturo said:

I'm shocked that PPP isn't holding up as well as Espresso WW.

We love to see this. The success right out the gate of this song was a collective delirium in the wake of Espresso (which also smells very suspicious to me to this day). Ditto for Taste. Is the girl hot at the moment? Yes, sure. But for those who really know the music industry, they know that there is a lot of money and a whole machine behind this girl.

Popster to Popster 2,897

Leak of Garden Of Eden lyrics 

Spoiler

With salt in my hair

Yes, in the summer we are all more beautiful (oh, oh)

Yes, in the summer they are much more baddie 

He doesn't seem to have any flaws either (no, no) 

And for me it's fine, as for coco It stresses me out too much, baby, don't take pictures (ah-ah) 

You must never compare me to these b*ches 

You know we are not the same 

Puta mother, I'm closed to make this hit

It's 30 degrees outside 

A-very tanned and beautiful 

Ha-a eyes like the sea, body that makes you do 

Very tanned, very nice 

He has a Margarita in his hand and enjoys life

Spoiler

The italians here will understand the joke, overall @Leptine

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 2,897
On 9/13/2024 at 8:04 PM, TheCureInChromatica said:

Espresso sounds like a hit, please please please like a good album track 

Popster to Popster 4,579

Unpopular opinion but honestly I wouldn’t like a Madonna collab, not because I despise her, I think it was something that could have worked and made sense at the beginning of Gaga’s career, Madonna doesn’t have much to say interestingly when it comes to music nowadays, it would be something dull.

I want Gaga to continue to collab with unexpected artists exploring new styles exactly like it happened with Bruno and that is why the collab between them worked so well.

• paws up 9
  • thanks 1

Moderator 17,098

German album charts

#51 (-1) The Fame 237 weeks

The Fame is still the 18th longest charting album in Germany. Still the 5th longest charting album female artist.

Billies debut holds onto the charts again. It's at #86 (-11) and has 240 weeks.

Currently, the next non-charting album has 248 weeks, so we need to wait until late November before we surpass that.

• paws up 5

On 9/13/2024 at 6:34 PM, MissAsia said:

Don t know this people.. I want Madonna only if she let gaga sampled deeper and deeper

Well Andrew Watt = lead producer of LG7

Guy Oseary = Madonna Manager

Rick Rubin = producer and owner of Shangri-LA studio that Gaga booked for over a year to make LG7.

I let you make the tie.

Something clearly happened for all of those people to follow at the same time last Spring. If a collab on LG7 happens, I wouldn't be surprised like a little bit.

Edited by Moonlight Shadow