Moderator 7,687

Kworb update for DWAS:

Spotify:

Apple Music:

Youtube:

iTunes:

Shazam:

Deezer:

Netherlands is so supportive! DWAS is in the #10 on every single platform here!

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Popster This Way 880
On 9/13/2024 at 9:56 PM, Emi said:

Was she cancelled after campaigning for Hilary Clinton in 2016? :whatga:

It's a serious question (I mean I'm not joking) but I don't know how a campaign like that could affect a career for a singer in a country like the USA

:sassysalem:

Tbh CTTR went a little too far for most of her audience, then she cut her hair and collab with alleged rapist(Migos) made things even worse

After that swish swish made her on the blacklist of Swifties, which is the final nail of the coffin 

It’s not one bad thing that sabotaged her career but a series of bad decisions. She was at a better place last year with Harleys in Hawaii going viral on TikTok, but she decided to collaborate with Dr.Luke and self-sabotage her career again:rip:

• paws up 3

On 13.09.2024 at 17:32, Gabi said:

Честно говоря, CTTR зашла слишком далеко для большей части своей аудитории, затем она остригла волосы и начала сотрудничать с предполагаемым насильником (Migos), что еще больше ухудшило ситуацию.

После этого swish swish внес ее в черный список Swifties, что стало последним гвоздем в крышку гроба. 

Это не одна плохая вещь, которая разрушила ее карьеру, а ряд плохих решений. В прошлом году она была в лучшем положении, когда Harleys in Hawaii стали вирусными на TikTok, но она решила сотрудничать с Dr.Luke и снова разрушила свою карьеру:рвать:

imagine someone cares about Katy Perry's hair length:laughga:

• lol 3

Popster This Way 880
On 9/13/2024 at 10:35 PM, bratstha said:

imagine someone cares about Katy Perry's hair length:laughga:

Her fans were mostly teenage girls:katy: They cry over her haircut and burned their stan cards right after that. ( I mean… they listen to Roar, what do you expect?:laughga:)

This is exactly why she made 143, people were saying the biggest mistake of her career were cutting her black long hair and not making songs with Dr Luke again. Twitter stans claimed that if she wants to become an A-list artist she should stick to the sexy generic black hair image during Teenage dreams

Popster This Way 880
On 9/13/2024 at 10:03 PM, MissAsia said:

Nobody thought this about Katy Perry.. The new Madonna was Rihanna, they said and Beyoncé the new Michael Jackson lol

Actually a lot of people said that during 2014-2016, even on GGD

https://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/157936-katy-perrygaga-madonnacyndi-lauper/

I even saw a similar post on a random Chinese forum, KatyCats were calling Gaga the next Cyndi Lauper when Perfect Ilusion failed to debut inside top 10:laughga: They didn’t know what a flop witness would be back then

• lol 7
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 880
On 9/13/2024 at 10:49 PM, cherryboom said:

DWAS video on YouTube: +70.000.000 ❤️

Lisa’s New Woman debuted with triple numbers of DWAS and now DWAS will surpass it in a couple of days:enigma:

the S stands for SMASH I fear

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,627
On 9/13/2024 at 4:57 PM, Gabi said:

Lisa’s New Woman debuted with triple numbers of DWAS and now DWAS will surpass it in a couple of days:enigma:

the S stands for SMASH I fear

longevity will always be the KEY to show if the song is a commercial success 

• love 2