Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

ARTPOPster 1,770
On 9/12/2024 at 11:32 AM, Leptine said:

Presales have improved today according to trackers. 

probably thanks to the promo

i think thats what making the pre sales not good, the promo needs to be stronger

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,770

cant they hire a paparazzi and get some photos of gaga and joaquin looking intimate in some alley so we could start a cheating rumour

the box office will smash

Wo6Siya.gif

• lol 12

Popster This Way 648
On 9/12/2024 at 4:32 PM, Leptine said:

Well, just 1 hour ago, from Goldderby, he's got the info from Boxofficetheory.

"I guess I cant explain it without sounding like a hater but pre-sales for this are on disaster level. Were going for a BIG drop from the 1st. We’re talking about The Flash and The Marvels level. Again, you just wouldn’t understand but at this point 60M Opening might be a best case scenario.

I won’t say where the info is coming from because a lot of weirdos already appear there as is so the last thing they need is Gaga fans. It’s a site with professional trackers that know their sh!t and are better than any industry experts or trades experts. (OK it appears it has been said here already where it’s coming from but I won’t say it again.)

Obviously it’s still early and things can improve. But from everything I’ve read, this movie sound like something completely different from the 1st and a bore for it’s main audience to sit through. I think a lot of the intense musical talk is also hurting it. This movie could have BAD word of mouth".

Edited by XXXlop
  • paws up 2

Kindness Admin 7,527
On 9/12/2024 at 9:54 AM, MissAsia said:

Not happening. Taylor fans Don t care about her collaboration.. They only want reputation TV

If Taylor has a collab with Charli, it's going to be huge, lol. Not saying it would open at #1, but it'd be huge.

On 9/12/2024 at 10:32 AM, Leptine said:

On 9/12/2024 at 10:44 AM, sugden said:

probably thanks to the promo

i think thats what making the pre sales not good, the promo needs to be stronger

Yeah, the promo for this movie is quite condensed and is really going into overdrive now. I am worried about the low presales, but not at the level some seem to be. Still way too early and I truly cannot see this movie opening under 100.

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 39,244

Can yall please stop posting the same “it’s looking like the Marvels/The Flash” from the SAME BOX OFFICE THEORY FORUM BOARD YALL LOVE SO MUCH

Like we get it, it’s flopping, can you please can it so we least we can enjoy some aspect of this? Like holy crap it’s the same quotes over and over again and I actually want to be able to enjoy my experience at the movie. So please stop posting the same news over and over and over again.

edit: if you have something NEW to share that’s fine, but we don’t need the same meltdowns over the same news every single day between now and release 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 7
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,770
On 9/12/2024 at 11:53 AM, Azor Ahai said:

Is JFAD box office discussion allowed or not? I want to know if I can share my hot takes

yeah we dont need like 20 threads

if people dont like it they can just ignore

Wo6Siya.gif

• thanks 3

Pop-a-911-ster 29,658
On 9/12/2024 at 4:54 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Can yall please stop posting the same “it’s looking like the Marvels/The Flash” from the SAME BOX OFFICE THEORY FORUM BOARD YALL LOVE SO MUCH

Like we get it, it’s flopping, can you please can it so we least we can enjoy some aspect of this? Like holy crap it’s the same quotes over and over again and I actually want to be able to enjoy my experience at the movie. So please stop posting the same news over and over and over again.

Can yall please stop posting the same « 

Like we get it, it’s flopping, can you please can it so we least we can enjoy some aspect of this? Like holy crap it’s the same quotes over and over again and I actually want to be able to enjoy my experience at the movie. So please stop posting the same news over and over and over again. « 

• lol 9
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 13,393
On 9/12/2024 at 8:37 PM, Max_Vandeburg said:

I don't understand why people get so angry when someone posts even slightly negative news. Like, it's a chart thread... If you want to alienate yourself and read only the positive takes, that's on you.

It’s because people are posting the exact same source over and over again. 

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 6

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 9/12/2024 at 4:11 PM, Adarsh said:

Like I don’t understand how does one “professional tracker” have this much power that he can cause so much conversation :dead:

I’m always one to tackle a difficult conversation and take a flop head on, but.. it’s not over until it’s over - or at least let’s wait until Sept 27th. This girl had Dune 2 at 40-45m in its predictions.

Let Gaga get one of her frocks on at a premiere closer to the time and we’ll see 💋

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 2
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 16,835

Filtering bad news out is just as bad as posting bad news repeatedly 

Like, let's stay balanced here 

:katy:

• paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 1