Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Popster to Popster 3,095
On 9/12/2024 at 7:25 AM, Leptine said:

That rumor was indeed weird like kind of too specific but I don’t buy the Beyoncé part, I don’t think she’s interested on return to acting, let alone sharing the spotlight with Gaga, but a Jane Campion movie would be a dream. 

Why did Jayz's plane fly to Chromatica Ball opening show? Why all the hype for Telephone part 2 (another collab)? All those rumors about them working together before CC released? These are questions! 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,595
On 9/12/2024 at 1:12 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Gaga should find a director under 50 tbh. 

Todd Philips is young at the end, he’s just 53, but yeah. 

The Fame Popster 488
On 9/12/2024 at 5:54 AM, nydedan said:

the best bet we have right now is Jane Campion since she literally said she was disappointed by the HOG snub and would like to work with Godga

I hope it’s not her after she said that sh!t abt Serena and Venus Williams. 

Popster to Popster 3,694
On 9/12/2024 at 8:12 AM, Gypsy Life said:

Overall: 29.231 (+0.651)

HAC needs to get their sh!t together :ew:

Edited by Osama

Popster to Popster 4,595
On 9/12/2024 at 1:26 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Denis Villeneuve. I would die. :darkmode: 

I’m still mad at Zendaya being rumored for his Cleopatra, that’s totally Gaga’s role.

• thanks 4

Pop-a-911-ster 39,246

“Another potential hurdle for Gaga is the film’s overall reception, with early reviews significantly less effusive of the film than they were for the first “Joker.” Still, the film is expected to be a huge earner at the box office, which always helps Oscar chances. Gaga’s potential awards run may mimic that of another previous Best Actress nominee who received a Supporting Actress nomination for an arguably disappointing, yet financially successful, follow-up to a comic book blockbuster: Angela Bassett for 2022’s “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.” Of course, Bassett benefited from more than three decades of acclaimed work leading up to her second Oscar nomination. Still, the comparisons are striking and show that the Academy is willing to embrace standout performances from moderately-received films.

Only time will tell if Lady Gaga will find herself welcomed back to the Academy Awards. But if her past press tours are any indication, watching her work for a nomination will undoubtedly be fun.”

• paws up 3
  • love 1

ARTPOPster 1,079

Just booked my Joker premiere ticket. I'm going solo at the most expensive viewing at 6pm October 2nd :romance:.

Then will probably go on the weekend again with my friends (unless the movie is so bad I'm embarrassed:enigma:).

• paws up 3

Popster for Sale 44,640
On 9/12/2024 at 12:42 PM, Azor Ahai said:

Is it true FB groups launched in 2010? I'm confused

On 9/12/2024 at 12:44 PM, DonnieDarko said:

It is true.

No, they already existed for college students. 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,640
On 9/12/2024 at 12:41 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Still, the film is expected to be a huge earner at the box office, which always helps Oscar chances. 

Oh this poor, innocent child 

Lighting Cigar Explosion GIF - Lighting Cigar Explosion Lady - Discover &  Share GIFs

• lol 3

Popster to Popster 3,095
On 9/12/2024 at 7:42 AM, Azor Ahai said:

Is it true FB groups launched in 2010? I'm confused

The last time this made the rounds, someone on twitter proved they had these types of groups back then. Too lazy to find it though.